Fog lights in the grill, like 'em?

Do you like or dislike foglights in the grill?

• Total voters

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
people flash their high beams at me all the time and it freakin pisses me off. i turn my high beams on and leave them on for them.

i bought a 2010 pony and had it put in. its black.

kingnut

Established Member
i am big on having as much light as possible. but the grill lights dont look good and people think you have your high beams on. relocate them to the lower bumper and have less light but the car looks alot better imo.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
people flash their high beams at me all the time and it freakin pisses me off. i turn my high beams on and leave them on for them.

i bought a 2010 pony and had it put in. its black.

You can always then aim down a little. I have HID in my center fogs and so far no high beams or birdie fingers! Also great idea on the Pony gonna do the same.

TheYeti

Established Member
I will be getting rid of the fogs in the grill since I got the HID headlamps. I will prob get the fogs in the CS style fascia once I get it.

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member
I will chime in and say that I love mine. It separates the new Mustang from the new Camaro/Challenger twins (IMO). Both big, bulky, blocky bodied cars with small black gunslits in the front end of the brick with a headlight at each end of the gunslit. The Mustang looks more...authentic to me, if that makes any sense.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
I will chime in and say that I love mine. It separates the new Mustang from the new Camaro/Challenger twins (IMO). Both big, bulky, blocky bodied cars with small black gunslits in the front end of the brick with a headlight at each end of the gunslit. The Mustang looks more...authentic to me, if that makes any sense.

Makes perfect sense to me and it carries the nostalgia of the 68-69.

faztcobra

Established Member
I was initially ok with HIDs and fogs, but after seeing the Saleen grill, and never really using my fogs, I picked a grill up on black friday. I must say, I love it!! Installed it today. With the fogs gone and the grill in, it cleaned up the look a lot. No regrets on getting rid of the fogs.

6c38f86a.jpg

Last edited:

jj6077

Established Member
I actually like the look of the fogs, but hate the extra lighting. When I drive with fogs on, it creates too much contrast and causes my pupils to panic which then give me a huge headache.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I never turned them on until last week...a month into ownership. LOL.

I really like the extra light they provide.

I voted yes for them, but now after seeing all of the pictures, I realize that I actually don't care for them. I think it is much better with the pony blacked out. Maybe I will take that route. I also like, in concept, the idea of moving them into the center, like the '67 GT500. I think I saw a grill like that on the Ford website. I really do want the Boss/CS valence with fogs, so that may make these redundant.

Tough questions!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread