Fog lights in the grill, like 'em?

Do you like or dislike foglights in the grill?

• Total voters

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Seems like a lot of people are changing out their grill and removing the stock with the fog lights. I actually really like the look, and seeing as it is going away in the new model it will be less common in the future.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Seems like a lot of people are changing out their grill and removing the stock with the fog lights. I actually really like the look, and seeing as it is going away in the new model it will be less common in the future.

um, its not going away in the 13'. There still will be fogs in the grille...

personally, I like them. I like the extra light they give even better...

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Regular GT
2013_Mustang_SpyShot.jpg

california special
0000-mustang-gt-gt500-spy-shots.jpg

Skrapmetal

Established Member
My mistake. I hadn't seen the first photo.

The question is still valid, though. Everyone seems to be replacing their grills and removing the fogs. I wonder is it because they dislike the fogs in the grill, or because they want to switch to the CS lower with fogs?

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
I like the look of them when they are smoked, otherwise I could do without them. They do provide a great amount of extra light though.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Looks wise I really like the cars without them. But I like the vision benefits of having them. So im 50/50

Laztug

Established Member
loving it! I put down an order for a 2012 5.0 and they change it up for 2013.:rolling:

I always did like this look.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdlgfe6UWtI&feature=related"]2011 Mustang GT Borla Exhaust - YouTube[/nomedia]

11dsgGT

Established Member
You could take them off and mount them on a Jeep or truck for off road use and they would be perfect. With that being said, I dont think they "fit" on a mustang or any muscle car for that matter.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I think the car looks good both ways. I have the fogs in mine with a CDC chin spoiler and like the look, but also like the look of the Roush/Saleen grille and the GT/CS lower.

scott_0

Established Member
I like them, both the look and the light output, but I am going with the Saleen grill and Cali special valance soon........so sexy!

5.0jake

Established Member
I like the look of them when they are smoked, otherwise I could do without them. They do provide a great amount of extra light though.

Iv'e never been a fan but I'll be smoking them and getting the black pony to hold me over until I can afford to get the Saleen grill and c/s lower.

Users who are viewing this thread