Fog lights wont cut on nor will the button light cut on for my 2004 svt cobra

arfa

Established Member
Hey everyone,

I have a problem and need some help. I had my lights on and realized that the fogs weren't on when I tried to push the button the orange light wouldn't light up nor would the fog lights cut on. The high beams aren't on and I don't know what to do.....

I Also noticed that when I rule the windows down all the way or hold a button too long the lights dim ever so lightly. Could this be a cause to why the fog lights wont work or is it something else.

I was going to check the fuse when I get home from work but wanted to know what else I could do myself before I go to the dealer and they rape me on the price to fix it.

Just hope some one can help me.

Thanks in advance!

hotcobra03

Established Member
Unless rewired. Fog light comes on with lights..parking or driving lights..

Site has full service manual download to follow wiring diagram..

Stickys above threads..how to section should show how to wire for fogs only..

very common for lights going dim with window switch..most have posted they dim reguardless at times

Zemedici

Established Member
Lights dimming has to due with battery / battery voltage / alternator, and is normal for these cars (weak alternators) -keep an eye on it however, and if it gets worse you may need a new battery

The fog lights appears to be a malfunctioning part in the system, and I would check the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread