Followed for no reason. Complained. Following evening pulled over.

finaliize

Established Member
Don't really have a problem with FHP and local police following me (which usually happens almost every weekend for a good few miles on the highway), let them do as they will, we put targets on ourselves with loud cars

But the thing that does bother me is when an LEO will follow me, RIGHT on my ass.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Don't really have a problem with FHP and local police following me (which usually happens almost every weekend for a good few miles on the highway), let them do as they will, we put targets on ourselves with loud cars

But the thing that does bother me is when an LEO will follow me, RIGHT on my ass.

2 words...

BRAKE CHECK ;-)

Just tell them you thought you saw something run into the road.

95PGTTech

Established Member
You said you did nothing wrong but yet you drove around with expired registration, you just contridicted yourself bud. That's more then enough reason to pull you over.

Suspecting a driver of operating with an expired registration is not enough cause to pull someone over.

He is responsible for that portion of the ticket, and the tow. Sorry, you ran into the wrong cops. Many cops will call in to check on stuff like this and let you go with a warning if it comes back as current just not on you, especially when writing a "larger" ticket for speeding.

Cops are people too. If your story is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, I can see it being retribution. You should have either not called it in or not given out your personal info.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Same crybaby svtp members that claim I can't handle peoples opinions want to get me banned now??? Awwwwww. Isn't that a shame. Can't handle an internet argument?

Who's crying? And you obviously can't handle people's opinions because several of us have given you our opinions and yet you keep arguing about it. I got 5 to 1 odds with a C-note that you'll be banned by February 2012.

Pot meet Kettle.

Oh, and BTW, I LOVE internet arguements. Especially when they're in SmackDown. I'd be willing to bet you're the kind of guy to start and SD thread bashing the LEO's in DS and then not come in after you post the thread.

Last edited:

95PGTTech

Established Member
For those that contend that the I can't prove that the police pulled me over as an act of retalliation, I'd like to inform you that although the first officer pretended as if he had no idea about a phone call, it was the accompanying officer that arrived later that stated "you shouldn't be calling to complain with no registration" and also went on to state that "he had made a lot of noise at the station last night about a cop following him and not giving him a ticket".

About the only thing I let you slide on is the "cops made up the speeding charge" claim, and from your constant flip-flopping, I'm not really cutting you much slack on that one either. Read your own words I quoted here.

I used to get followed all the time, I was 19, and drove a 1970 HEMI Cuda, with a beefed up auto trans and 4.10's. It was impossible to drive it with out it chirping the tires shifting in to 2nd. One day 7 different cops followed me from my house to my girl friends house and back. One would follow for awhile and turn off, then a couple miles down the road another would be sitting on the side of the road waiting to pick me up. I would race the car at the track twice a week, but never raced on the street, but they always though they would catch me racing one day. I just though it was funny. One night they followed me with there lights off, but it was a full moon and i could still see them. Then they finally pulled me over and claimed i had glass packs on the car, I offered them a flashlight to look under the car to see that it had stock mufflers. They did not like that, they were writing me up for loud exhaust, I did not care it really was stock. They were always the same cops, so they stopped me again for exhaust on my way home from work. My Dad saw them and pulled in behind them, and chew them a new ass hole, I never got pulled over again.

And you, you are the dumbest mother****er on this planet. This kid is BURYING himself in stupidity and the rest of the planet is on the outside of the cage poking him with a stick and laughing. He's going to start a problem with guys like tyxaloo when you don't even have to venture off this site for embarrassing personal dirt on him. And you come in here and feel the need to steal his stupidity show? You really toss yourself under the bus like this that often?

So I got pulled over in my spaceship last night. Still haven't fixed that tail light. See what I did there? I saw the world laughing at you and having a good time but I felt jealous of the negative attention you were getting so I decided to jump in front of everyone with a bullshit lie and prove that I am even stupider than you. At least the OP was emotionally worked up when he made the original post, we've all done that. Then he just continued to dig his grave. You have no excuse.

Last edited:

CSD

Banned
Suspecting a driver of operating with an expired registration is not enough cause to pull someone over.

Are you sure about that? I can arrange a ride along to show you otherwise. We'll run some plates, hook two cars, and in return you can treat me to my favorite donut and a large hot chocolate.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Are you sure about that? I can arrange a ride along to show you otherwise. We'll run some plates, hook two cars, and in return you can treat me to my favorite donut and a large hot chocolate.

Not sure why but I pegged you as a Cappuccino drinker. :lol1: :poke:

Synister500

I'm with stupid
Established Member
Kentucky State Police (where I'm from) have a reputation for being hard asses. Everything is black and white in regards to the law; usually no gray area for discretion. You may have experienced similar protocol. As stated before, that time of night selection is limited and a proactive cop will check as many cars as he can. You admittedly pulled into a restaurant that serves alcohol and left an hour later, that is suspicious IMO. Then calling dispatch to complain about it only draws more attention to you. In your own words you were a smart ass "I'll be happy to pull over". Chances are it was the same officer and they all got a chuckle out your complaint. Then the next night you gave him a reason to pull you over. His equipment can track your speed for a very long distance as long as he has a line of sight on your vehicle. If you had the same attitude with him after being pulled over as you did with the dispatcher, that's probably the reason you got towed. Regardless of how big of an ass you feel he was for towing it, if he is within dept protocol you don't have a leg to stand on.

On a side note my car is extremely loud and draws a lot of unwanted attention from officers. I just accept it and realize that is on me. If it bothered me to get pulled over I know I need to change my exhaust. This is what we call taking responsibility for our role in our own headaches, instead of always blaming others for our misfortune. I have actually made friends from the local SO, PD, and KSP officers from being pulled over. The car is loud and most of them actually love it. I've heard it more than once "I'd look like an ass if I didn't pull you over" for what appeared as excessive speed, careless take off, intimidation (revved on a camaro not seeing the officer across the intersection), ect ect... I'm respectful, honest, and always make sure I have the required paperwork. To this day not 1 ticket. They just ask that I chill it out for the rest of the night. Good luck OP.

BJ

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I laughed pretty good at the title of this thread Lol.

I honestly hate when these hialeah cops gets a foot behind my rear bumper and follow. All I'm thinking is he better have some cat-like reflexes if I have to brake.

tap-a-keg

Last edited:

brys00gt

Established Member
Most police cars in RI have computers in them and we can check someone's registration while driving. If the registration is expired for long enough we will tow them and take plates.
We can also follow you for as long as we want and into a neighboring community if we observed the violation in our jurisdiction. Unless of course we have a memorandum of agreement with the other jurisdiction then we can act there too. It could have also been RISP as they are all over the place.

95PGTTech

Established Member

HAHA that sounds like a good time. Can I play with the sirens? :thumbsup:
You guys would know better than me, I've been wrong before.

**RUNS TO CHECK PLATE STICKER**

Kiohtee

Established Member
HAHA that sounds like a good time. Can I play with the sirens? :thumbsup:
You guys would know better than me, I've been wrong before.

**RUNS TO CHECK PLATE STICKER**

Why would you even think otherwise though? I'm a 19 year old know-it-all prick and even I know you were wrong.

Something illegal ALWAYS gives the cop permission to follow you.

ModularFan

Established Member

He is responsible for that portion of the ticket, and the tow. Sorry, you ran into the wrong cops. Many cops will call in to check on stuff like this and let you go with a warning if it comes back as current just not on you, especially when writing a "larger" ticket for speeding.

Cops are people too. If your story is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, I can see it being retribution. You should have either not called it in or not given out your personal info.

Since your from the same town as me, Let me know how you make out with Falls Twp Police and Tullytown. guarantee you'll be getting a ticket from either or if this was you.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I don't blame you for thinking that, after-all, I do wax my chest. But cappuccinos are high in saturated fats, I wouldn't want to soften my buff exterior. :eek:

:lol:

Sorry I didn't specify. Of course I meant the fat free kind. :shrug:

Looks like zhisel is wanting to take you up on that ride. Better make sure he rides in the cage. He seemed a little too excited. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread