Followed for no reason. Complained. Following evening pulled over.

stangposse

Established Member
OP....when I came up there last year to check out your Speedster cover that you were selling, there were cops everywhere. Whatever that 5 mile stretch of road was that leads in to your neighborhood, with nothing but trees on both sides and no side streets, it sure has a lot of police coverage for such a desolate area.

When I was heading in, I passed several who were parked in the woods and there were THREE of them in that Dunkin parking lot. Roughly six cops in a 6 mile stretch of road.

WHen I left your place, I was followed for 2-3 miles, by TWO of them, before they did a u-turn in the middle of the road and turned back. Seems like they are keeping a record of every car that comes through that area.

I'm not sure why there are that many cops in that area....all I can think is that people are speeding like mad on those empty roads or they are logging who comes thru. Is it always like that??

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
OP....when I came up there last year to check out your Speedster cover that you were selling, there were cops everywhere. Whatever that 5 mile stretch of road was that leads in to your neighborhood, with nothing but trees on both sides and no side streets, it sure has a lot of police coverage for such a desolate area.

When I was heading in, I passed several who were parked in the woods and there were THREE of them in that Dunkin parking lot. Roughly six cops in a 6 mile stretch of road.

WHen I left your place, I was followed for 2-3 miles, by TWO of them, before they did a u-turn in the middle of the road and turned back. Seems like they are keeping a record of every car that comes through that area.

I'm not sure why there are that many cops in that area....all I can think is that people are speeding like mad on those empty roads or they are logging who comes thru. Is it always like that??

Dude, didn't you read the thread? The cops are there for the OP. :shrug: :lol1:

Sick vert by the way! :beer:

stangposse

Established Member
Dude, didn't you read the thread? The cops are there for the OP. :shrug: :lol1:

Sick vert by the way! :beer:

:lol: Thanks!

I've met the OP...he seemed like a decent dude. I can't defend the OP for not having registration....but I will admit that I felt like I was driving on eggshells through his neighborhood. It seemed to be an awful lot of heat out in the middle of nowhere. Must be a Chevy town!!!!!

Kiohtee

Established Member
From the OP's thread in Roadside I gather he's pretty sensitive and doesn't take challenging opinions very well. That type doesn't last long on the Internet.

CSD

Banned
Op, let me get this strait, you called the cops, on the cops?...
lmao.gif

This post sums it up. Funny, but makes you shake your head and wonder what people are thinking. The OP reminds me of the guy that robbed a house here in Jersey a while back and left his DL on the kitchen counter.

Kinda disappointed this one hasn't been moved yet.

I'm disappointed as well. If we offer Adam his favorite donut, it may work.

skratpiece

Established Member
I'll drag this out as long as you want. You'll all be dead by the time I'm through. I have no end so, if you wanna make this thread more than 86 posts we can keep it up to the death. We can get as personal as you'd like. Back to the point of that matter though. Some of you continue to insist that a police officer has a right to follow me repeatedly, and if I call the dispatcher to ask his officers to call me if they feel the need to follow me around repeatedly that I am wrong. What is wrong is when they see me the following evening, speed up ahead of me, stop in the middle of the road and throw their lights on and pull me over. For those that contend that the I can't prove that the police pulled me over as an act of retalliation, I'd like to inform you that although the first officer pretended as if he had no idea about a phone call, it was the accompanying officer that arrived later that stated "you shouldn't be calling to complain with no registration" and also went on to state that "he had made a lot of noise at the station last night about a cop following him and not giving him a ticket". These cops were sitting right next to eachother and orchestrated this.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I'll drag this out as long as you want. You'll all be dead by the time I'm through. I have no end so, if you wanna make this thread more than 86 posts we can keep it up to the death. We can get as personal as you'd like. Back to the point of that matter though. Some of you continue to insist that a police officer has a right to follow me repeatedly, and if I call the dispatcher to ask his officers to call me if they feel the need to follow me around repeatedly that I am wrong. What is wrong is when they see me the following evening, speed up ahead of me, stop in the middle of the road and throw their lights on and pull me over. For those that contend that the I can't prove that the police pulled me over as an act of retalliation, I'd like to inform you that although the first officer pretended as if he had no idea about a phone call, it was the accompanying officer that arrived later that stated "you shouldn't be calling to complain with no registration" and also went on to state that "he had made a lot of noise at the station last night about a cop following him and not giving him a ticket". These cops were sitting right next to eachother and orchestrated this.

You sound so tough, you badass.

MARK C

Established Member

Or get your a** banned WAY before that happens!!!!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member

First of all, the LEO does have a right to follow you. What part of "it's a public roadway therefore the officer has the right to go where he wants when he wants, even if that means he is following you" don't you understand? Second of all, what kind of a retarded idiot calls in to "complain" (your original words) that they're are being followed by an LEO, even if the person being followed doesn't think they're doing anything wrong? Im guessing these are marked police cruisers, although you didn't specify. If it were an unmarked car or two, then M-A-Y-B-E I could understand calling in to see if they were LEO's and not some crazy ass stalkers. And lastly, it's not wrong if they pull you over and you get a ticket for driving on expired registration. What's wrong is coming on here and making a thread basically bashing LEO's for doing their job because you gat all scared and nervous.

I bet you're the kind of person that would tell me you're a taxpayer and would get me fired. Well, I'd tell you that I am a taxpayer too, and I just ****ing re-hired myself.

Take note I didn't call you a retarded idiot, even though you resemble one.

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Same crybaby svtp members that claim I can't handle peoples opinions want to get me banned now??? Awwwwww. Isn't that a shame. Can't handle an internet argument?

I'm willing to bet you don't want to find out who can't handle an internet argument. Just sayin.

runsonboost

Established Member
Exactly how did that call to dispatch go?
You: Uh yeah theres a cop following me and he isnt pulling me over.
Dispatch: OK?
You: I have nothing to hide so if they wanna pull me over and find out my car isnt registered that would be great.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Same crybaby svtp members that claim I can't handle peoples opinions want to get me banned now??? Awwwwww. Isn't that a shame. Can't handle an internet argument?
nobody wants you banned. we are just in a betting pool on how long it will take for you to be banned.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
You sound so tough, you badass.

He is internet tough. He would drive to your house if he hadn't had his car repossessed.

OP, whose car were you driving since you couldn't pay the note on your Cobra? Maybe the cops were following you because you owed them money and didn't pay them either.

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Hey OP, in the future when they follow you around just pull into a parking lot and let them pass you up. I have done that several times back in the day. I had one in front of me once that started to slow down so I would pass him, didn't happen. We were both going like 15mph in a 35mph zone and I finally turned off. He ended up coming back after me and said that he could write me up for going to slow in a passing lane...he made the right choice in not writting that ticket. Every profession has it's d-bags, just deal with it and move on.

+1 this is the best thing to do

If it's legal for a cop to follow me, would I be able to follow a cop around? :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread