Foof, is the banana ready yet?

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
STROKD said:
something like that...:D I would say we will both be at a disadvantage as far as seat time is concerned...:lol:

One advantage that Foof has is that his wrist is solid and not limp like your gay-moving-to-Cali-leaving-all-your-friends-behind-sellout ass. :loser:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
One advantage that Foof has is that his wrist is solid and not limp like your gay-moving-to-Cali-leaving-all-your-friends-behind-sellout ass. :loser:
I technically haven't moved, I am just weighing my options... (and making money):D

I haven't given up on TX, but at least I got some bills paid down, and missed the TX summer... you do know when I am coming back right? bout a week after it cools down.:-D

Not sure if I am staying or not, it's all up in the air right now... It sure is nice here though.:rockon:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
STROKD said:
I technically haven't moved, I am just weighing my options... (and making money):D

I haven't given up on TX, but at least I got some bills paid down, and missed the TX summer... you do know when I am coming back right? bout a week after it cools down.:-D

Not sure if I am staying or not, it's all up in the air right now... It sure is nice here though.:rockon:

Good. When you come back you can trade me straight up The Cone for the 93 Cobra. ;-)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Good. When you come back you can trade me straight up The Cone for the 93 Cobra. ;-)
LOL you want a Terminator now? Damn I have been gone too long...:lol1:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Car-less Chris said:
i wasnt makin it a shop to shop war..i was just starting a little shit...calm down stevie weavie and go to church trick!

I was sayin it more for the people lurking so that a conversation doesn't get mislead somewhere else, if you know what I mean.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I am glad that I finally put that pulley on.

The best way for me to describe the S.O.T.P feeling is like an Eaton car transforming from stock to pulley.

I am very happy with the way my car feels and drives now, and in the end; that is all that matters.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Womack's shit is weak sauce!:lol: :lol: :loser:

This is the funniest shit I have ever heard:lol: :lol:
:bash: It was built by YOUR shop.....:bash:

Maybe it was a Freudian slip?

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
hahaha thats some funny shit...

Bill make sure you know who you are making fun of next time!:lol: :lol:

BTW Womacks car is far from weak sauce... maybe medium spicy, but not weak...:coolman:

Andrew91GT

Established Member
foofinator said:
Just wait until I turn it up to 30 psi, 2.3's are done at 21 psi. Then I'll be in MY efficiency range.

toot toot engineering owns you.

I made this at 8 psi.... through an automatic....

andrew_10_8_05.jpg

Just wait until I turn it up to 35 psi! Then I'll be in MY efficiency range!

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
I made this at 8 psi.... through an automatic....

andrew_10_8_05.jpg

Just wait until I turn it up to 35 psi! Then I'll be in MY efficiency range!

Jesus, don't start this bullshit.

"No I swing the biggest ****! No I do! BLAH BLAH" Remember what happened last time you girlies got your panties in a twist. Steve lifted a head gasket and was down for a while. Jeremy bought a 302 and a 3.4 whipple. Womack bought a new car.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
For the record Bill, I don't find you at fault for that slip up. Alzheimer's can be rough. You better get that car running...at your age there is only one vehicle left for you to trade up to.

Rascal2001.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread