Foof, is the banana ready yet?

blownaltered

Established Member
Hey Jeremy tell Manny to hire guys that can count up to six, that way this doesn't happen again. I know it will cost him extra but its all about customer service.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Hey Jeremy tell Manny to hire guys that can count up to six, that way this doesn't happen again. I know it will cost him extra but its all about customer service.

Looks like you don't meet the qualifications. Donnie only goes to 5.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Cobras hold 7...:lol1:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Car-less Chris said:
damn womack #'s after the retune look damn good now!!

god damn smaller blower...similar amounts of boost and almost equal numbers...toot toot

I thought slowmacks car made 650 rwhp? At least that is what the village idiot tells us.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
16 psi is similar to 21??

OK Chris, it's obvious that you either don't know what you're talking about, or are trying to make Gearheads sound really good.

If he made the same power at the same boost.. congrats, seeing as 17 psi is 17 psi, incase you didn't know that. 17 psi on my motor should match 17 on his!

The 3.4 and 2.3 SHOULD be similar on low boost, even with the 3.4 making LESS power at lower boost numbers due to higher drive power requirements and not being in it's efficiency range.

Just wait until I turn it up to 30 psi, 2.3's are done at 21 psi. Then I'll be in MY efficiency range.

toot toot engineering owns you.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
16 psi is similar to 21??

OK Chris, it's obvious that you either don't know what you're talking about, or are trying to make Gearheads sound really good.

If he made the same power at the same boost.. congrats, seeing as 17 psi is 17 psi, incase you didn't know that. 17 psi on my motor should match 17 on his!

The 3.4 and 2.3 SHOULD be similar on low boost, even with the 3.4 making LESS power at lower boost numbers due to higher drive power requirements and not being in it's efficiency range.

Just wait until I turn it up to 30 psi, 2.3's are done at 21 psi. Then I'll be in MY efficiency range.

toot toot engineering owns you.
FYI I made 747 @ 15 psi with a fuqud up motor...come get some little :banana: I've got a blower that will do 30+ psi too... and I'm also not in my efficiency range... just below it actually.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
FYI come get drug. :D
haha shit talking at its finest... We need to have some COD3 sniper action sometime like hte old days, that was some good times...

I'm in Cali, PM me your real #s, if I am in such a hurry to buy a ticket to come get drug... I'm not racing you until you have at least 800 rw.:lol1: I don't mind losing, but I'm not going to fly out there and beat you by 15 car lengths...:smmon: What was Manny making when we raced? we were pretty even, and trapping about the same that day... he had Brandon and Red with him, so that is about 300 lbs, or about 40 rw or so... ask him what he made that next day, take off 40 rw, and we will be in the ball park, except of course if I step my junk up for the occasion...:beer:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
He was making just over 800 I think.

I'll let you know what it makes when I put my 8 lb lower on. It should be over 750 rwhp without a problem..

Judging by the way it almost made 600 in 100 degree heat at 14 psi on the hit.. 16 up top. I'm hopefully going to be pullied up by the end of the week.

Hell step it up, it's not like Cali will let you have it. :(

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
He was making just over 800 I think.

I'll let you know what it makes when I put my 8 lb lower on. It should be over 750 rwhp without a problem..

Judging by the way it almost made 600 in 100 degree heat at 14 psi on the hit.. 16 up top. I'm hopefully going to be pullied up by the end of the week.

Hell step it up, it's not like Cali will let you have it. :(
haha nah, I'm leaving TX plates on my car... I dont plan on registering it here when it makes the trip...

I am pulling the motor the week I get back, so It'd be fun to get some good races in for video and some grudge talks... I'll be driving the shit out of it, as I don't care if it blows... it's been dead around the sites. Would be fun to hype it up like a heavyweight fight before the event too...:D

I know your car will be fast, I'm just saying I want to race it at full tilt, not at 591, 6XX or even low 7XXs...780-790, ok that's getting closer. My car is still about 200-300 lbs lighter and I think it hooks better... (I'll be on my slicks).:thumbsup:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
My predictions:

1) Foof > Womack.

While both cars will make excellent peak numbers, Foof's torque will walk around Womack pretty easily. It's a matter of traction and MPH. Anyone who thinks Womack's car will out MPH Foof's is on serious crack.

2) Strokd > Foof.

Yet again, both cars make great numbers, but this will still be no race. Strokd's power curve is ideal for spirited street driving and will make MUCH more MPH then Foof's car who will need to make at LEAST an extra 200rwhp over Strokd's to overcome the weight and top end surge. It will be a good race until third gear when Strokd sends Foof back to Amateur Night.

BUT, ALL cars involved are no doubt sick as hell and will rarely (if ever) lose a street race driving around town randomly pickin on people.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
My predictions:
2) Strokd > Foof.

Yet again, both cars make great numbers, but this will still be no race. Strokd's power curve is ideal for spirited street driving and will make MUCH more MPH then Foof's car who will need to make at LEAST 1000rwhp to overcome Strokd's weight advantage and top end surge. It will be a good race until third gear when Strokd hooks up and sends Foof back to Amateur Night.
Fixed...:D

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Car-less Chris said:
womack has something for ya'll..ask him bout #3 tune aka go **** yourself..
Im not bringing my car out with the same tune its had... My car won't lose, now I may lose the car off the side of Bush and have to shut it down, but I won't be getting pulled by anyone on it's last race...:D If I hook, I'll be trapping near 150, so in the words of Christopher Lloyd, "when you see this baby hit 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!" 88 should be about where it's hooked up...:lol1:

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Car-less Chris said:
womack has something for ya'll..ask him bout #3 tune aka go **** yourself..

This isn't a shop vs shop conversation, so don't gettin all twisted. It's buddy vs buddy thing. I know what both cars are making and Womack doesn't have enough, as well as he shouldn't.

Stock displacement w/ 2.3 Whipple vs a 302 Stroker w/ 3.4 Whipple.

Bigger motor AND blower, it's only common sense.

Same with Strokd and Foof.

302 stroker w/3.4 Whipple @ 3700lbs. vs 408ci w/Voretch YSi @ 3400lbs. Strokd also has the advantage of alot more seat time with current setup where Foof has NONE.

It's all fun and games between friends. Not shops.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Strokd also has the advantage of alot more seat time with current setup where Foof has NONE.
something like that...:D I would say we will both be at a disadvantage as far as seat time is concerned...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread