Foof, is your car running yet?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Just curious if the banana was back on the streets yet or not and if so, what kinda power she's runnin...:rockon:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
It's all repaired now, just waiting on a radiator.

Big thanks to HPP racing for personally running my parts over to the body shop.

The car is all put together and is being painted right now (doing a full repaint). Power is weak sauce until I get out of school, then I'm ordering the stock eaton to replace my ported one. Look for 700+ stock rwhp by the middle of june.

I've been keeping myself busy with the silver car.. Bone stock 1998 Mustang GT automatic... 13.8 with a 2.2 sixty foot.. hehehehehee.... looking for 12's once I fix my header leak in a couple weeks. Not to mention it beat a certain 05 GT with intake, exhaust, gears, tune etc...

When are people going to realize the cars are fastest when they're stock like mine?? :burnout:

Last edited:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Nice to see your car is close to running foof, mine has been running for a while but just been sitting because havent had the interest to drive it lately.

Mach3

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
Nice to see your car is close to running foof, mine has been running for a while but just been sitting because havent had the interest to drive it lately.

I have a hard time beleivin that, all you did was bother Manny about when you were gettin it back when it was in the shop.

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
Why do you think I'm staying N/A?

DUH...because you're a broke college student. I bet as soon as you get out of school with a good job a turbo fins a way under the with a quickness.

JKD

Banned
Mach3 said:
I have a hard time beleivin that, all you did was bother Manny about when you were gettin it back when it was in the shop.

Well, that's becaue as usual- he's completely full of shit. There is ALWAYS another story with him.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
DUH...because you're a broke college student. I bet as soon as you get out of school with a good job a turbo fins a way under the with a quickness.
:shrug: ;-)

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
So is it running or not? On some forums it was wrecked and others it was just getting upgraded, which was it? Lot of stories out there.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I was getting upgraded but then was wrecked. Last I heard the body was fixed and it was back at HPP getting the motor put in.

JKD

Banned
black01mustang said:
so did he go straight to the kb?

No.

He now has the car and drove it down to Austin for the week. He's hopin to be back on Friday to hand Womack his ass.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
No.

He now has the car and drove it down to Austin for the week. He's hopin to be back on Friday to hand Womack his ass.
If its not HPP turboed or a KB, he won't be beating Womack... you guys and your sandbagging.:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread