Foof, is your car running yet?

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
If its not HPP turboed or a KB, he won't be beating Womack... you guys and your sandbagging.:lol1:

It will have a KB on it by early June, sooner if I can talk him out of pickin up this other car.

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
If its not HPP turboed or a KB, he won't be beating Womack... you guys and your sandbagging.:lol1:

Oh yeah. Strokd called me and she said that she needs to be driven. So, where are the keys? :-D

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
So....selling his eaton...?

I'll be down in late may, I need to actually go to a meet this time.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
foofinator said:
I don't need no twin screw to beat Womack. :D

Yes you do stupid.
Spray?

When did you mistake me for someone who can't drive?
Out of Our cobra group, I have the lowest E.T., and can distinctly remember handing you your ass on numerous occasions with much less hp. than you...........how soon you forget.

Steve and I already have a plan for you mister.

JKD

Banned
WOMACK03 said:
Yes you do stupid.
Spray?

When did you mistake me for someone who can't drive?
Out of Our cobra group, I have the lowest E.T., and can distinctly remember handing you your ass on numerous occasions with much less hp. than you...........how soon you forget.

Steve and I already have a plan for you mister.

Shit, leave me out of it. I ain't sayin shit to anyone until I get a job. Each day I'm out of work is another day closer to my car needing to be sold. :(

<--------Starting to get a lil depressed over here.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I remember womack's face as my lowly port stayed at his back bumper.. Before the stroker and an extra shit ton of boost.

If you beat me before with less power.. what does that say about your driving now if you have 100 more rwhp, but go slower????????

The only races you got me with were when you put gears in that turd, and you let out at 80 because it was 'vibrating'. You know you liked the feeling too, you homo. And you didn't have 'much less HP than me'.. in a competition of driving, I'm scared of you about as much as I fear Sheldon.

Oh yeah, Lowest ET means shit to me, seeing as my car is setup to run on the street. Try me sometime. :burnout:

Your ET is still retardly pathetic compared to how much power your car makes for what it's worth..

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
I'm scared of you about as much as I fear Sheldon.

Not cool. You need to apologize for that one. Womack is no where near as bad as that homo.

foofinator said:
Oh yeah, Lowest ET means shit to me, seeing as my car is setup to run on the street. Try me sometime. :burnout:

Translation : FU! I can't figure out to launch my car properly. I'm a in the closet wannabe Supra owner. From a 120mph roll biatch!

foofinator said:
Your ET is still retardly pathetic compared to how much power your car makes for what it's worth..

Transllation : Oh yeah?! Well...uhh...er... you're gay too!!!!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I think if Sheldon and Ejones had a baby, it'd be Womack. And he'd get herpes while passing through the birth canal.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
foofinator said:
I remember womack's face as my lowly port stayed at his back bumper.. Before the stroker and an extra shit ton of boost.
I don't think an eaton can support much more boost than you were running. I was impressed with the different blower they put on your car.

foofinator said:
If you beat me before with less power.. what does that say about your driving now if you have 100 more rwhp, but go slower????????.

What impressed me the most about my twin screw, was that I didn't have to drive the piss out of it like I did with other car. I still reserve the the right to beat on this car too.

foofinator said:
The only races you got me with were when you put gears in that turd, and you let out at 80 because it was 'vibrating'. You know you liked the feeling too, you homo. And you didn't have 'much less HP than me'.. in a competition of driving, I'm scared of you about as much as I fear Sheldon..

I do enjoy your open admission to loosing to me, but don't make excuses, it cheapens things. I was able to drive my current car like Sheldon and still beat you.....Ha Ha Ha.

foofinator said:

I think Steve hit the nail on the head with this one. I think Shelby Sue is rubbing off on you.

foofinator said:

Yet you can't top it.
We are all silly Geese for trying to make these 8 million pound cars go fast; But still we continue the fight against physics.

I love watching you get fired up. I'm glad you are back, because we have all missed you.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
foofinator said:
I think if Sheldon and Ejones had a baby, it'd be Womack. And he'd get herpes while passing through the birth canal.

I hope I get Sheldons hair genes.

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
WOMACK03 said:
What impressed me the most about my twin screw, was that I didn't have to drive the piss out of it like I did with other car. I still reserve the the right to beat on this car too.

Or pay out the ass a few times to do it.

WOMACK03 said:
I do enjoy your open admission to loosing to me, but don't make excuses, it cheapens things. I was able to drive my current car like Sheldon and still beat you.....Ha Ha Ha.

Sheldon has won a race?!?! Kill yourself now.

WOMACK03 said:
I think Steve hit the nail on the head with this one. I think Shelby Sue is rubbing off on you.

LMMFAO!!!!!

WOMACK03 said:
Yet you can't top it.
We are all silly Geese for trying to make these 8 million pound cars go fast; But still we continue the fight against physics.

I'ev been sayin it all along - Termy drivers are stupid. Your leader Ejones can testify to this.

WOMACK03 said:
I love watching you get fired up. I'm glad you are back, because we have all missed you.

Not so much.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
You got that wrong, I think I rubbed one off on her. :eek:

Do I get a ding ding ding for that one? PC bell?

Users who are viewing this thread