Foof, is your car running yet?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I dont think you ever handed me anything, let alone my ass. I think what you meant to say is you remember numerous occasions where you were trying to put your hand on my ass..

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
I dont think you ever handed me anything, let alone my ass. I think what you meant to say is you remember numerous occasions where you were trying to put your hand on my ass..

Are you really daring him to put his Bowie outfit back on so he can once again show you his mantoe?

My prediction = Womack by 4 lengths from a dead stop. :coolman:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
Womack seems to be the only one who still understands the concept.
Now that you mention it, LTHL VNM does too. Sad really, 2 out of a few thousand.:nonono:

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
Now that you mention it, LTHL VNM does too. Sad really, 2 out of a few thousand.:nonono:

Isn't he the one that drove a long way to get drug by Jeremy? That would suck. :loser:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
Isn't he the one that drove a long way to get drug by Jeremy? That would suck. :loser:
He just swung through Dallas on the way home, and I'd be willing to be there'd be a different outcome this time.:eek:

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
He just swung through Dallas on the way home, and I'd be willing to be there'd be a different outcome this time.:eek:

I would hope so. Everytime Jeremy's car goes tot he shop it makes less power. Soon you will be even be able to beat him if he keeps going back! :lol:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
I would hope so. Everytime Jeremy's car goes tot he shop it makes less power. Soon you will be even be able to beat him if he keeps going back! :lol:
Yeah, I think I'm going to get some slicks this summer and start calling some of these silly Terminators out.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Even if I lost 100 hp every time I went to the shop, it'd take atleast 10 trips before you could even start to worry about having a chance against the banana, Steve. :thumbsup:

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Even if I lost 100 hp every time I went to the shop, it'd take atleast 10 trips before you could even start to worry about having a chance against the banana, Steve. :thumbsup:

Why ya gotta be so mean to Trey? He's "sensitive" if you get my meaning. Think about it, when was the last time you saw Trey with a girl? :loser:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
Why ya gotta be so mean to Trey? He's "sensitive" if you get my meaning. Think about it, when was the last time you saw Trey with a girl? :loser:
He was talking to you jackass.

And why on earth would I bring a girl I like to meet you fockers.

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
He was talking to you jackass.

And why on earth would I bring a girl I like to meet you fockers.

You better get to it. There is a pool here in Dallas about you and Sheldon. It's a pool on who will lose their virginity last. Luckily the over/under is in months and not days to make the betting managable.

If it makes you feel any better, I've got my money on Sheldon never losing it. So you have time. :loser:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
You better get to it. There is a pool here in Dallas about you and Sheldon. It's a pool on who will lose their virginity last. Luckily the over/under is in months and not days to make the betting managable.

If it makes you feel any better, I've got my money on Sheldon never losing it. So you have time. :loser:
Well I'm not planning on getting married any time soon, so you may want to revise your betting strategy.;-)

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
JKD said:
Womack seems to be the only one who still understands the concept.

It's going to get better for me. I have a guy that wants to swap a built solid with lakewood suspension parts. A Digger I will remain.

Users who are viewing this thread