For Sale: Built 2004 Competition Orange Cobra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Thanks a lot Jerry! I appreciate it! And thanks lights of speed as well!

Wish I didn't have to sell it but i have my hands full with my other cars at the moment.

Boosted4V... looks like a nice car but i actually I closed the deal on a lifted and loaded out 2010 duramax LTZ 4x4 today which is taking the place of the cobra so now I'm looking for an outright sale only. Thanks for the offer though bud!

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
Free Bump.

That is a TON of car for the $$ IMO.

Beautiful

Yes it is, im the one who built it, and i had just over $40k in it. I only put 500 miles on it after building it before selling it to taylor. And he put more money in it on top of me. So this is a great deal for the money, as i assure you, with all the things this car has in it, from big to small, you CANT build one for the money! I wish i could move some things around and buy it back myself, im just not in that position as of right now. Good luck with the sale taylor, and i hope it goes to a good home. If anyone has any questions on this car, both me and taylor would be happy to help, both now and down the road.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Thanks Vince! I hope it does too! And like he said fellas, any questions at all, feel free to ask either of us. I'm going to miss this beast for sure and I've been on the fence about selling it. Just doesn't make sense to have 3 cars that are strictly toys/weekend drivers, a bike and now the truck. I need to get it down to one toy and the truck. The neighbors think I'm running and car lot at the house. Lol

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Thank you! Car gets crazy attention that's for sure. Half for the color and half because the blower is stupid loud! :)

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Would anyone be interested in the car for less but with an Eaton setup back on it? I have an offer I'm considering for the blower and supporting mods. If I put the Eaton back on the car, i'd be asking $22k for the car with everything else it would still have.

Anyone seriously interested in the car as is, get with me. I'm willing to negotiate some for a quick sale if offer is reasonable. Car is literally just sitting in the garage collecting dust. It needs to be in someone's garage who will actually drive it.

Last edited:

wesking1

Established Member
Good looking comp orange looks just like mine besides the kenne bell... good price too!! GLWS

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
It's actually tuned to e85 right now but has a 93 tune on the handheld. Tune is a small cost though in comparison to the rest. You could tune it for whatever u want. :)

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
God damn my dream car. Glws

I appreciate it!! Your car is sick as well!!

Update... car will be sold on the bullets. My deal on the AFS reps fell through and since I'm selling the car, I'll put the bullets on it and cut the buyer a little more of a break on the price and whoever buys it can put whatever wheels they like on it and be done. Considering everyone's different taste, I figure this is a solid option anyway.

Keep in mind the factory bullets will do the car no justice. It's simply a solution to get it rolling again. But being a posted pics of the car on multiple setups, everyone knows the car can be top notch again with a simple wheel swap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread