For sale/trade: 1991 lx coupe mustang and 2011 ford 6.2l/6r80 setup

04CobraCorey

FOR SALE OR TRADE. 1991 LX Coupe and 2011 Ford 6.2L/6R80 Setup... Asking price as a package is $6,500. Willing to work out something with any serious buyers. The longer this car goes without selling, the more parts I'll put into it.. The more parts I put into it, the more I'm wanting to keep it lol. I'm open to any and all trade offers, but please be reasonable with offers.

Coupe runs and drives as stock 4 cylinder/auto trans car (runs and drives great). I have a lot of new parts on the car, but it still needs a few more things (sat in my garage for two years before I put parts on it). I got it as a project, so it still needs a few things to be a NICE car. Has ZERO rust.

The 6.2/6r80 setup has 11,8XX miles and needs ECU and exhaust manifolds, but that's literally all it needs.. All accessories and wiring is there, and 100% intact MINUS the parts previously mentioned.

I'm located in Covington, TN. (901) 451-4611

P.S. I've been a member on here for several years, but I've only logged in a few times and I'm unsure how to add pictures of the coupe and the engine and trans with this thread. If interested, please text me for pictures if the links below don't work. Thank you.

FullSizeRender.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1876.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1877.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread