For those who know anything about Ported Eatons, is it LOUDER???

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
will Stieg. do this when he does a port or are those 4 sound holes strategically machined during the port process

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
oh damn, yeah i LOVE the whine and i want it louder. i'm tryin to think of my next mod and a port seems tempting, plus my car is really slow

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Wings65288 said:
oh damn, yeah i LOVE the whine and i want it louder. i'm tryin to think of my next mod and a port seems tempting, plus my car is really slow

Whipple.....mine is loud!!! :rockon: :rockon:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
i hear a eaton is louder then a whipple no? and how much louder is a kenne belle of the two?

Word of advice: don't fill the silencing holes. while it may make the eaton louder, it also heats it up a lot more. read this thread for more information on what happened to a guys blower because he filled the silencing holes http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194278

Just get it ported, it'll make it 10 times louder. Or if you want it even louder make sure you have a lower pulley to go with it. That's about the loudest it will get on the cobra. If you want it louder then you have to buy a Kenne Bell.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Mine got louder with the port, but the pitch changed more than anything. I can't explain the sound, but it scared the hell out of me the first time I floored it (followed by a huge grin on my face lol).

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Juiced-03 said:
Mine got louder with the port, but the pitch changed more than anything. I can't explain the sound, but it scared the hell out of me the first time I floored it (followed by a huge grin on my face lol).
i really like hearing that =)

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Juiced-03 said:

You took the words right out of my mouth. I couldnt believe the sound difference. My friends love it!! :thumbsup:

sb03cobra

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:

LOL My first reaction was the same, could not believe the sound it made!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The sound level of mine didn't change, but the pitch did. More of a banshee wail after the port. LOL!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
If you want it louder, use a K&N FIPK and take off your hood blanket, my buddy did this and its crazy loud, louder than his off road bassani and catback without the silencers

rick

Users who are viewing this thread