For those who ordered the 2015...

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
I ordered mine as soon as the banks opened months ago. The dealer says I should have it December or January. This doesn't make any sense to me. Any suggestions before I pull my deposit and go elsewhere?
Ordered Wimbledon white auto anniversary on may 21st (day after banks opened). Scheduled to build Thursday just passed but no confirmation yet. No delivery date yet.

Any delivery date estimate given is purely speculation on dealers part at this time
Just ordered a 2015 Premium Competition Orange Ecoboost, but I was just given the standard 8-10 week pitch. No VIN yet.
Woo hoo! Be sure you guys PM me with your dealer’s name and order numbers so I can track them.

Just checked my status on Cotus today and it's showing a Ford F250 for my order number and dealer number...

Should I be concerned????

Deysha, help me out here! lol
No, ArabianOak. Sometimes dealers use the same order number for different models.

Deysha

BMR Tech

I would not worry about it until you get your VIN #.

It took me like 2 months to get my VINs....and now I can track my cars.

That said, I have no idea when to expect ours. Maybe Early November....Late Oct....not sure.

So, I would not worry about it. It is going to be a few months before you get the new car.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Orderd a comp orange GT premium yesterday, I was told it could be built between November-March, March? Really? Should I go somewhere else or every dealer is going to be the same?

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Orderd a comp orange GT premium yesterday, I was told it could be built between November-March, March? Really? Should I go somewhere else or every dealer is going to be the same?

If you order now, every dealer will be the same.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Let me get this escalated to the customer service manager for your area, Dominic Toretto. Please, PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number.

Deysha

'14 Shelby

Established Member
Let me get this escalated to the customer service manager for your area, Dominic Toretto. Please, PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number.

Deysha

Yeah I'll handle that for you
Toretto_zps7166a500.gif

onlya302

Rise to the Challenege
Established Member
Hmmm, my company ordered and put a deposit on a 2015 when the order banks first opened, and according to cotusb the car wasn't ordered until 9/18. The dealer is saying the orders sit in the order bank until Ford is ready to pick them up and begin production. Is this legit or is our dealership blowing smoke up our ass???

Users who are viewing this thread