For those who ordered the 2015...

01silverstang

Established Member
I was driving from West Viginia back to Chicago yesterday, and saw a truckload of 15' Mustangs on a truck transport going the oppoesite direction on the Ohio tollway. First I had seen in the wild, so it seems like they should be hitting dealers soon.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I was driving from West Viginia back to Chicago yesterday, and saw a truckload of 15' Mustangs on a truck transport going the oppoesite direction on the Ohio tollway. First I had seen in the wild, so it seems like they should be hitting dealers soon.

Weren't they saying early October? Seems right on time.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
On another forum a member claims that the dealership has received his. Posted photos. He is in Michigan though, so probably pretty close to the distribution point.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Hmmm, my company ordered and put a deposit on a 2015 when the order banks first opened, and according to cotusb the car wasn't ordered until 9/18. The dealer is saying the orders sit in the order bank until Ford is ready to pick them up and begin production. Is this legit or is our dealership blowing smoke up our ass???
Hi onlya302,

You’re welcome to PM me with the dealer’s name and order number so I can help.

Deysha

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I ordered 2015 triple yellow GT PP with recaros. Received vin 9/19. Estimated build date is 10/13 so hopefully not much longer.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
I ordered 2015 triple yellow GT PP with recaros. Received vin 9/19. Estimated build date is 10/13 so hopefully not much longer.
I ordered in early august and have been informed my order will be a Job #2 Mustang. :(
I can’t wait to see those pictures, 601Mystic04! Be sure you guys PM me with your dealer’s name and order number, or VINs so I can track them.

Deysha

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Didn't know that. Thanks. Either way, my order isn't even scheduled yet so I have a long wait in front of me.
I ordered on 5/21 :). No VIN yet as the Redline Recaro's were on material hold 2 weeks ago. I believe they will schedule more cars next week, so I should get my VIN then as I am the #1 retail order from my dealership.

The wait will be worth it!!

Users who are viewing this thread