For those with Beards

Do you use products for your beard/facial hair?

• YES

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • NO

Votes: 33 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I'm a man. So the answer is no.

Sounds like you are just lazy and have a crappy beard.

It's not the 70s anymore guys. If you're gonna grow a beard, maintain it properly. No checks like a greasy smelly beard because you refuse to maintain it properly out of some archaic fear of products.

I just restarted mine. Gonna try some whiskey bacon balm next. I like my beard to be soft and straight. Can't stand it when it just looks like face pubes.

Panic661

Established Member
My beard has been growing for 6-7 months now, I used oil and balm from BeardMountain The oil I use daily, balm I use when I want to make it look better than what it normally does.

You can tell the difference in feel and it helps keep your beard manageable, a lot less stray hairs.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I haven't gotten into the oils yet, but I probably should as big as mine is. I just shampoo/condition it every other shower, and it stays pretty soft.

Jaysin

Established Member
I use oil and balm from Texas Beard Company. I could tell a difference after using the oil, keeps my skin from feeling itchy and helps my beard sit a little better.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I've been using a beard oil, not religiously but somewhat. It helps my skin under the beard for the most part. I almost need to ball-fro beard because I would look like a billy goat with a zz top straight beard right now.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
beard.jpg

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I use oil and balm from Texas Beard Company. I could tell a difference after using the oil, keeps my skin from feeling itchy and helps my beard sit a little better.

This is the company I was looking of ordering from? Which oil and balm did you get?

Jaysin

Established Member
This is the company I was looking of ordering from? Which oil and balm did you get?

I got the Big Thicket for both the oil and balm. To be honest I've only used the balm twice, but use the beard oil once a day. Good products and fast shipping. Got there shirt too and it's holding up great lol

04svtterm

Established Member
well i just trimmed mine down, but i do use a few products. it makes a world of a difference. used an organic beard balm during days and also kept a beard wax for the days i wanted some shape. Then i had a overnight bear rejuvenator which i would use after a day of the wax. Made my beard feel smooth after that type of abuse. as others mentioned, it helps with tangling and overall it felt smooth and looks healthy.

i use a many different brands, but my beard responds best to the honest amish beard balm and gentleman's beard.

Last edited:

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member

Same here. Their stuff kicks ass. I've used the balm and the oil. I like the oil a little better. I'm gonna get some wax with my next order for the days where the damn thing is to wild to lay flat.
I've used mint eucalyptus. Gonna go for a more outdoors smell next order. I've been growing my beard since probably last summer.

Last edited:

mavisky

Established Member
Beard growth is at around 7 months now and just looking into some of these products. Currently just using conditioner on it. Doubt you'd need anything before you get to at least 3-4 months of growth.

Explosive

Established Member
I use head and shoulders shampoo, ill use the extra lather on my beard to keep dandruff down but thats it.

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
i have trimmed mine down recently, but I only ever used Dove 2 in 1 shampoo.

My wife takes hair, skin, and nails pills. She really likes them. She says her hair is much softer. I can find out what brand she uses if you guys that use "products" want to know. I'll ask her where she gets her mani/pedis done too.

Users who are viewing this thread