Ford Carbon Fiber Rims

Lobo505

Hello,

new member here, so forgive me if this topic has been discussed. I was wondering if any of you have heard or know if the carbon fiber ford rims will be available for purchase as a part? or just after-market trading / sales??

Hope everyone is doing well during these crazy times.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Waste of money imo. If they actually came in sizes that offered a decent sticky tire then maybe but for an 18 or 19 inch rims its worthless. Unless u never plan on making any real power.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
If you have crazy money and can live worry-free with replacement cost, they are a superb road course wheel. Sadly, increased production from Carbon Revolution doesn't seem to be having an effect on price. They are ridiculously expensive.

Marty Staggs

Twin Boost
Established Member
With the AUD really low, I wonder if buying direct from Carbon Revolution may make some sense. Obviously they wouldn't sell the Ford wheels, but they have other options available.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Tasca

Tasca Ford sells the 350R CF front wheel (19x11)for $3654 and the rear CF wheel (19x11) for $3099. Expensive yes, but half the price that Lethal has them listed for.
If it makes a difference.

So about $13,500 for a set? That’s not terrible for some of the wealthier car fans here.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Carbon Revolution has increased production by quite a bit. But as much as we were told that the cost of their CF wheels would "normalize" they simply haven't. They are great from a performance perspective but God-awful in terms of value and that doesn't look to be changing.

Users who are viewing this thread