Ford's Mask Nazi Customer Service Survey...

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Literally yesterday I had a customer come in and tell me the dome lights weren’t coming on when the doors open. I said “ok no problem let’s take a look” I see the dome light switch it turned off so I turn it back on and say “alright you’re good to go” and this lady ripped me out saying that I’m sexist and I was accusing her of being stupid for not knowing the switch was off. It’s truly unbelievable.
hugs to you bro.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
hmmm, dunno why an advisor would refuse to do a recall, its actually law now and all makes have missed recall performance reports that absolutely MURDER you if miss a recall or do not perform one. I feel like this is one of those wives tales that gets passed around, like not wanting cover things under warranty. thats is not the advisor or even the department, thats the manufacture. I never care, as long as it was covered in the system I get paid paid just the same for it. warranty/recall is easy money.

advisors do so much more than I think the general public understands. ive never been treated as poorly by a customer than at a dealership. the thinks people say are frankly embarrassing, for them. ive had so many people come in irate, yelling and cussing(in front of their small children, pro move there) about how their blue tooth doesn't work. you know how many times they have it tuned off on their phone? 95% of the time. then when you kindly show them, they are flat out retarded...then you get too responses. they turn nice as peach pie and kinda and sweet or they get even madder realizing they load up they nasty ass kids in the car to come down across town to have some dude flick a setting on their phone. " NO WAY NO, the car is turning off the Bluetooth on my phone! this is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!" Then you try to explain, once again nicely as you are probably getting surveyed for this, that the car turning off their bluetooth is impossible you get chewed on again and we need to talk to a manager now.

I am so glad I gave that up. I feel bad for all advisors at this point. and yes there are just terrible people that write service but in my 24 years at a car dealership I have seen so few of those, at this point I will alway side with an advisor when I hear "horror stories" at a service department. the genreal public is horrible.

One thing you forgot in your whole statement is that customer satisfaction is extremely important. Even if the customer is wrong, part of your job is how to turn a negative situation into a positive one.

Advisors have a huge responsibility and i dont think it is a easy job. But you can make really good money if you are good at it.

Not everyone is ment for that job.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
One thing you forgot in your whole statement is that customer satisfaction is extremely important. Even if the customer is wrong, part of your job is how to turn a negative situation into a positive one.

Advisors have a huge responsibility and i dont think it is a easy job. But you can make really good money if you are good at it.

Meh, that were true when the country as a whole wasnt completely ****ing retarded. Since the rise of the modern internet, the collective intelligence of humanity has dropped. People now feel ENTITLED, regardless of how unreasonable they know they can be.

Its disgusting how coddled these people are at dealerships.. Even more when its a high volume, low cost brand like KIA or Nissan or Mitsubishi.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Meh, that were true when the country as a whole wasnt completely ****ing retarded. Since the rise of the modern internet, the collective intelligence of humanity has dropped. People now feel ENTITLED, regardless of how unreasonable they know they can be.

Its disgusting how coddled these people are at dealerships.. Even more when its a high volume, low cost brand like KIA or Nissan or Mitsubishi.

Give me an example.

Do you not think a service advisor is a customer oriented position?

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member

you are absolutey correct, 100%. I dunno your position on this issue or your profression...but in the service industry this is easy to say and nearly impossible to do. expectations are out of control, creating a environment that is built to fail. that is the main issue with the car business in general. and as the others have mentioned, the "Customer" has become overpowered. ive never treated anyone in customer service half as bad as I have been, maybe because im sensitive to it. but people, and I don't think this would be hard to understand from what we see everyday from humans.

I speak from a position of high level service, I won't mention the brand I worked for, but I was in the top 10% in the nation for my CSI monthly, and never messed my CSI bonus. I just lost a lot of emails. darn!

Users who are viewing this thread