Forgeline Monoblocks

Slowponycar

Established Member
I have been talking with :rockon: Van ever since I met :bowdown: Birddoc and got my Shelby back in June. As everyone has posted about his customer service, I too agree second to none :beer: Van is helping me with my setup, suspension, headers, and the list keeps getting growing. The most recent delivery are my wheels. After a few phone calls decided on getting the GA1Rs in 19x10s and 19x11s. These puppies are SICK!!!! :banana: Thanks again Van :beer: These weigh less than 22lbs a piece. :dancenana: Ordered Michelin Pilot Super Sports and hope that they will be in later this week. I will post more when I get them mounted...
photo_zps4ac35257.jpg
[/IMG]
photo_zpsec9a4163.jpg
[/IMG]
ATTACH]

photo_zps74c20747.jpg
[/IMG]
photo_zpsd4bf513b.jpg
[/IMG]
photo_zpsdf04eba4.jpg
[/IMG]
photo_zps696afcf7.jpg
[/IMG]
photo_zps46fb371c.jpg
[/IMG]

Attachments

• photo_zpsa18016b4.jpg
    photo_zpsa18016b4.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 27

absolut123

Established Member
Nice wheels!

What offset u get ? What size tires u putting on them? Look forward to seeing them on ur car.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Nice! WHat made you go with the 19's?

Congrats, can't wait to see them on the car. :thumbsup:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Nice wheels extremely light, but it looks like the design will not handle the torque your car delivers. The "arms" if you will, that attach to the main part of the wheel seem extremely narrow. I've seen guys break wheels with stronger arms!

Van@RevanRacing

Nice wheels extremely light, but it looks like the design will not handle the torque your car delivers. The "arms" if you will, that attach to the main part of the wheel seem extremely narrow. I've seen guys break wheels with stronger arms!

If there was a problem or something did break on the wheel Forgeline stands behind their products and it will be taken care of. :beer:

Slowponycar

Established Member

Thanks for the concern. Have not had ANY issues from the goodies I got from Van. I'm a customer for life

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Those wheels are beyond sick! I'm just happy we live by each other so I can drool all over them....I...I.. I Mean stare at them :) The weight of those wheels is amazing! Humm..maybe a future mod :)

Slowponycar

Established Member
Those wheels are beyond sick! I'm just happy we live by each other so I can drool all over them....I...I.. I Mean stare at them :) The weight of those wheels is amazing! Humm..maybe a future mod :)

:rolling: lol. I'm gonna need to do more than just cut wheel weight in order to keep up with :bowdown: you :beer: lol

IA Shelby

Established Member
I am envious. I have been wanting Forgeline's but just don't want to spend that kind of money.

I will be interested to hear your impressions after you have had a chance to drive it due to the significant reduction in weight. I have read that for every 1lb reduction in wheel weight is equivalent to 3lbs of normal weight.

You dropped about 9-10lbs per wheel over stock.

Slowponycar

Established Member
what is the finish color of these?

I am envious. I have been wanting Forgeline's but just don't want to spend that kind of money.

I will be interested to hear your impressions after you have had a chance to drive it due to the significant reduction in weight. I have read that for every 1lb reduction in wheel weight is equivalent to 3lbs of normal weight.

You dropped about 9-10lbs per wheel over stock.

Thanks. Yes was amazed on how much they weigh. When you're ready. Give Van a call. He'll take good care of you. Hoping that the tires get in tomorrow and I can get them mounted. Will give report once they are on.

Users who are viewing this thread