Forgot to post it here! 50th #275.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Hey guys. I put it up on m6g and realized I forgot to put it here, where I've been a member for much much longer! Sorry about that.

Delivered 11/7 to me. Going to be modded and it's my daily driver. And I didn't pay an ADM so I don't feel bad about it lol!

1B4C4C78-32C4-4B5C-9F9C-3C81EC6ED9A3.gif

C9089CCB-887B-4684-8C4A-028EF53795CF.gif

Yes, the dealer sticker is already gone.

Complete with baby seat (single dad of a 3 year old girl)
6617DE6C-E0DA-49DD-9F35-806CE11B856F.gif

Last edited:

Jmeo

Established Member
Glad to hear your gonna mod it and enjoy it every day. I'll have 2 car seats in mine for my 2 little ones who absolutely love daddy's stang. "Go faster daddy" lol

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Very nice man, a car just like yours at the dealer a few days ago. Beautiful. I've got 2 car seats in the back of my 11. :)

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
What are all the differences with the LE ?

There is a few....off the top I know the interior has the 50th badges, the seats have the 50th logo, outside you have the louvers on the window.

I am sure there are few more things. But the LE's are very nice.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
There is a few....off the top I know the interior has the 50th badges, the seats have the 50th logo, outside you have the louvers on the window.

I am sure there are few more things. But the LE's are very nice.

What he said. Plus chrome around side windows. The white leather and cashmere bolsters. The wheels (staggered and finish is unique, appearance pack is square and painted). All are PP (so you can get auto with pp, which I did) and has larger front seat bars and larger rear brakes than PP. Badging, separate body code (P8R), and a few little touches. There are other rumors I won't repeat but the facts are; the 50th has a different commodity code for the motor at factory and the catalog shows different part number for it denoting "50th anniversary model". I can't find any differences though.

nikk0

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
The back windows ARE the louvre..pretty sick.
Edit:iPhone doesn't have louvre in its dictionary..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread