Forum name change?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
FAsnakes said:
Sure hope you're right sid. The folks that are creating these threads are exhausting.

Whine, Whine, Whine, everyone doesn't love the Shelby. Whine, Whine, Whine... I don't have one yet, but I just know it's great. Whine, Whine, Whine... :sleeping:

Don't worry, they will be running and hiding, denying everything they said!!!

Mark my words?!?!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
FAsnakes said:
Sure hope you're right sid. The folks that are creating these threads are exhausting.

Whine, Whine, Whine, everyone doesn't love the Shelby. Whine, Whine, Whine... I don't have one yet, but I just know it's great. Whine, Whine, Whine... :sleeping:
+1... At least as annoying as all the bashers. :smmon:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Why? It's annoying people who are buying a car are in a section dedicated to said car say they know it's going to be good? When it's NOT UP FOR DEBATE that it's FASTER, BETTER BRAKING, BETTER GRIP, than ANY PRODUCTION MUSTANG EVER BUILT?

So I guess we should just start talking in all the Terminator and pre 07 sections how those Mustangs suck now. I mean, objectively, none of them perform as well out of the box, so... :bored:

cobracide

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
In case you didn't know, that Fat Pig owns your car?!! :pepper:

Just in case you didn't realize that?!?! :thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Yeah, I realize - that's why I'm getting a GT500.

The "pig" thing was for the real bashers. I'm tired of it too.

GTWill

Established Member
DBK said:
Why? It's annoying people who are buying a car are in a section dedicated to said car say they know it's going to be good? When it's NOT UP FOR DEBATE that it's FASTER, BETTER BRAKING, BETTER GRIP, than ANY PRODUCTION MUSTANG EVER BUILT?

So I guess we should just start talking in all the Terminator and pre 07 sections how those Mustangs suck now. I mean, objectively, none of them perform as well out of the box, so... :bored:
Yes but somehow that's just not enough. This car could easily have had 3 more horsepower but Ford just didn't deliver. :cryying:
How many times can the same guy say the same thing in this forum? We'll never know because is just goes on and on and on and on............

stang22

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Or give me moderator power for 24hrs. :D
We definitely need closer moderating on this site,period!! This is the only forum that I've seen that is like this to this great extent! It would never happen on other sites this bad! Its kind of sad because we have such a great intelligent group of individuals on here,that have been contributing all along,only for the "constant slashing" too take away from the learning(it gets redirected)! :rolleyes: Andy,you got my vote!!! Moderate away!! :-D :beer:

Ryan02Stang

Established Member
stang22 said:
We definitely need closer moderating on this site,period!! This is the only forum that I've seen that is like this to this great extent! It would never happen on other sites this bad! Its kind of sad because we have such a great intelligent group of individuals on here,that have been contributing all along,only for the "constant slashing" too take away from the learning(it gets redirected)! :rolleyes: Andy,you got my vote!!! Moderate away!! :-D :beer:
Absolutely agree...

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
DBK said:

Read my first post in this thread, the instant response basically calling me a moron for not bowing unquestioningly at the Shelby altar (I guess) and then my second post. Now tell me where I'm wrong. If you still think I'm a "hater", then you are a nutswinger on the order of the absolute worst Supra fanboiz.

I hate the bashing as much as the next guy, but shotgun blasting those of us that like the car but don't bust a nut over it is just as annoying as the rabid "haters".

Captain Beyond

Established Member
stang22 said:

+1 :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread