Forza 4 versus FM3 and GT5--same car/track side by side vid

FastRedPonyCar

Powered by Cuisinart
Established Member
Should be a fun game! I still think that the Shift games (as far as games out right now) look the best.

Dirt 3 looks pretty amazing as well but I'm not a huge rally game fan (love the sport) but the games are kinda meh for me.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Forza is so awesome!!! I played GT4 and when I played FM, I was like... man I can't stop in time I crash... wtf. Then I got used to how much more realistic it was compared to GT.

You took the thought right out of my head. I used to be a HUGE GT fanboy and hated on FM every chance I got (even though I only played it for less than 10 minutes total). But once I actually gave it a try, I much preferred FM and have been sticking with the series ever since.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
wut?

[youtube_browser]Uc7vRj2dT4A[/youtube_browser]
no no no, he means video game accurate, not real world accurate. he's so used to playing these tracks in video games with these subtle inaccuracies that if they are fixed then the track is now considered 'inaccurate:lol1: of course this isn't anything against the earlier games, we just have more accurate technology that is more accessible that allows this ridiculous level of accuracy and detail.

Users who are viewing this thread