Found one in Maine!

1stShelby

Established Member
Found one in Maine, Black with Red Racing Stripes, Recaros, SVTPP, and cover. Flying up to pick it up tomorrow then a nice liesurely drive back down to Maryland. Best Birthday ever!

1stShelby

Established Member
Just outside of Portland. Salesman is picking us up at the airport, now that is some customer service! Trust me, there will be a complete chronicle of the entire evolution. Gonna be a great weekend!

willfong

Established Member
Congrats and take pics (of the car and your trip)! And may I ask also - any ADM?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Congrats! Where are you in MD? Look our group up in the taste of home area here. Mid Atlantic Cobra Association? Lots of cobras having fun cruising, modding, etc!

cclark

Established Member
Kick ass man!!! That's a hell of a bday gift lol definitely have a safe trip back

X2 on where are you in Maryland!? I'm also in Maryland, southern Maryland in la plata right off route 6 which is off 301

cclark

Established Member
Hey bonefish where are you in Maryland?? Im gonna look up the group, I'd love to cruise around with some fellow members and mustang owners around town!!

chuckstang

Established Member
Found one in Maine, Black with Red Racing Stripes, Recaros, SVTPP, and cover. Flying up to pick it up tomorrow then a nice liesurely drive back down to Maryland. Best Birthday ever!

I saw a black with red going south today just near the nh border on 95...was that you???

1stShelby

Established Member
Congrats and take pics (of the car and your trip)! And may I ask also - any ADM?
ADM was minimal compared to some dealers, less than $3500. Identically equiped model in DC has $15K ADM. After I bought this one, sent a pic of the window sticker along with the price quote. This after they turned down an offer for $11K over invoice.

1stShelby

Established Member
Kick ass man!!! That's a hell of a bday gift lol definitely have a safe trip back

X2 on where are you in Maryland!? I'm also in Maryland, southern Maryland in la plata right off route 6 which is off 301
Know the area well, we live in Lexington Park and our running group has spring and fall campouts over in your neck of the woods. Will have to take the Shelby for a cruise your way. Definitely need to check out the local Shelby club.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread