Found one in Maine!

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
How about parking, anyplace better than just the first thing available? You should bring yours out, we could scare the civilians a little.

Haha depending upon time I might be down the cape doing some work to the house

I would probably park over at sargeants wharf or at the garage above the hard rock right off of atlantic ave

1stShelby

Established Member
Fantastic trip, car is a dream come true. Will post the pics and write up in the Owners/Delivered thread tonight.

Okay, I lied. Have to find a place to host the pics so maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:

1stShelby

Established Member
And the mods just keep on coming :rockon:
First there was the Red Line Hood Struts, Resonator Delete and K&N filter:
001.jpg

Then there was the tint:

011.jpg

003.jpg

Then JLT Oil Separators:

008-1.jpg

And now we have the Cobra Jet Twin 65mm:

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

And while I have resisted, so far, the urge to tune this monster, I really don't see that lasting much longer.

TheOne2HotScott

Established Member
Nice!! Let us know any issues and difference in performance after!! Hey you live in Great Mills lol. That's a hop skip and a jump from me. I usually go to K.George once a month, and take Rt. 2/4 all the way down. If the rain stops Sunday I might just take the 500 down instead of the Harley. Anyways yea I'm interested in your thoughts after installation!!

1stShelby

Established Member
He would have to get the tune or else the TB would just be 689 dollars of shiny metal.

Actually $619.00 from buyfordracing.com with free shipping, but you have a fair point. To get the most out of the TB will require a tune. We have a club dyno day coming up in September so I will have some actual numbers and then decide on the tune. As it stands now, it runs great, was a very simple swap, and it looks awesome!

WARNING: Do not drop a screwdriver, or any other tool, in this engine bay. It will not fall through and yeah, I learned that the hard way.

Users who are viewing this thread