Found these in my exhaust tips

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
I had a full Bassani on my Cobra. When I picked up the Mach it had a bassani but sounded way too quiet. It didnt dawn on me to check the exhaust tips for these things. I took the tips off, they weighed a ton, and removed these things. Now the car can breathe. Bassani X-Pipe with cats is on the way so it can really breathe

img00038.jpg

BM1

Established Member
Those are the Bassani baffles. They come with the SS cat-backs.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
Thats all that matters is if its loud enough to drown out the whining of a female passenger when you side step the clutch and nuke 3 gears.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I had a full Bassani on my Cobra. When I picked up the Mach it had a bassani but sounded way too quiet. It didnt dawn on me to check the exhaust tips for these things. I took the tips off, they weighed a ton, and removed these things. Now the car can breathe. Bassani X-Pipe with cats is on the way so it can really breathe

img00038.jpg

It just changes the tone i don't think it robs any power?:shrug:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
My catback came with these, haven't installed the c/b yet, but I think i'm going to install the baffles to see if it quiets it down. Being loud as tits is fun for a while, but once you notice every cop in your county can hear you, you realize its more fun to be quiet and be able to floor it everywhere with no one hearing you.

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
My catback came with these, haven't installed the c/b yet, but I think i'm going to install the baffles to see if it quiets it down. Being loud as tits is fun for a while, but once you notice every cop in your county can hear you, you realize its more fun to be quiet and be able to floor it everywhere with no one hearing you.

yeah it makes the car pretty quiet with those.

Users who are viewing this thread