Fox body cars w/terminator motors post here!!!

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
im trying to figure out how they open the doors? look at where the the interior door handle is located, it sits hidden halfway behind the dash. And on the other car you can see they somehow re-located the interior door handle

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Sick cars, but im not really feeling the Cobra dash in the Fox. I think it would be better to keep the looks 100% Fox and keep the Terminator under the hood.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
awesome thread. Im actually back in the stang scene. Im picking up my torch red 1990 notch tonight and Im doing a 4v cobra motor with CPE twin turbos with a built C4 auto.... should be a fun project!

Cobra4Me

Established Member
WS6JJP said:
im trying to figure out how they open the doors? look at where the the interior door handle is located, it sits hidden halfway behind the dash. And on the other car you can see they somehow re-located the interior door handle

Yeah, it's real tight, I am doing an 03 GT swap into an 87 4 Cyl.
I cut the dash so that it fits, and the handle to open the door is going to barely clear, but since I don't have electric windows on mine, I'll have to figure out how to roll down the windows !

Pics:
2.3 engine out:
1.jpg

trying the 2003 Cobra Kmember (I had this kmember from my other project:
4.jpg

after modding the 03 Cobra K member the engine bay was painted:
5.jpg

assembly starts (all that was in the 03 GT will make it into the 87, except for a few items):
3.jpg

I don't have pictures of the interior yet, because I am rebuilding the engine which had a bad rod.

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
hey cobra4me, how much would you charge to put a 03-04 engine/tranny with the harness and stuff on a 87-93 coupe? so basicly do the swap but with out the interior.

Turd Ferguson

Banned
Woah! You're Sergio!!! I used to lurk at one of the FFR forums, and I have been using some of your amazing photography as Windows backgrounds for YEARS. I also used to visit your site weekly for years. I love you, man!

I love the Terminator powered Fox and Cobra!

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
:rockon: The black one with the Whipple..:rockon:

That thing is just plain wicked, but I think the stock dash would go better with the theme of the car IMO unless someone could figure out how to fit the termie door panels as well. I would think that it must be one of the fastest street cars out there.

Users who are viewing this thread