Fox body cars w/terminator motors post here!!!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
check out this months 5.0 and superfords mag. they have their fox getting a gt 500 crate motor stuffed in it.

89YSICoupe

Established Member
A friend of mine won best SVT @ Mustang week this year with this:
102_2259.gif

102_2260.gif

102_2261.gif

102_2262.gif

102_2263.gif

102_2264.gif

102_2265.gif

102_2266.gif

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
How hard is it to get a swap like that running w/ the factory fox dash? I see alot of cars swapped with full interior but it seems they come across a wrecked cobra or chop up there personal car. I would love to ax this POS carbed n20 pushrod in favor of some reliable power thats there all the time, not to mention gets more than 7mpg city.

What also needs to be done if you keep the factory door skins to clearance the door handle, and how hard is it REALLY to fit that dashboard?

Finally.. anyone have or know of a wrecked cobra :D

SaleenSR

Established Member
Hi, For all those who have done the dash swaps, I have a question. I have decided to keep the defroster vents and have ran into a problem with the center console lining up. The dash is from a 98 mustang and the console is from a 2003 cobra. Do you have any ideas?
picture.php

And pic of the engine. One day it will be replaced with a 03/04 motor.
picture.php

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
How hard is it to get a swap like that running w/ the factory fox dash? I see alot of cars swapped with full interior but it seems they come across a wrecked cobra or chop up there personal car. I would love to ax this POS carbed n20 pushrod in favor of some reliable power thats there all the time, not to mention gets more than 7mpg city.

What also needs to be done if you keep the factory door skins to clearance the door handle, and how hard is it REALLY to fit that dashboard?

Finally.. anyone have or know of a wrecked cobra :D

Look at Modularfords.com, they and a few others have a forum dedicated to the mod swaps.
Not that difficult to keep all the Fox dash, I've already posted the harness to use.
Thanks for the props guys. Its turned out really sweet---runs on E85, decent gas mileage when cruising, he took it up to the Woodward dream cruise 2 years in a row w/o problems (140mi. trip), and can drive 40 min. to the track and run 10.50s of idle.
I'm seriously impressed.
He just sold the Welds and has 17/18" black Bullits, I'll see it for the first time this weekend and post pics.
Here's both out cars at FFW Norwalk:
P1010031-1.jpg

P1010027.jpg

-J
:beer:

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
What about this one. The best of both worlds. And with black cloth interior to.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wikkd03

Established Member
the teal one and the red one are awesome!! i love the mystichrome one too except for the little tailpipes :nonono::nonono::nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread