Fox body cars w/terminator motors post here!!!

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
for the first time in 15 years I'm in love with a teal cobra, haha! I would actually consider getting rid of my c6Z to do a 93 cobra/03 cobra project.

95SC

Banned
Mine isn't Fox body but I like SN95 body.

bs1d.jpg

dsc05830u.jpg

dsc03049qj7.jpg

dsc03964ul3.jpg

dsc03975bc6.jpg

Last edited:

Cobra4Me

Established Member
Hi, For all those who have done the dash swaps, I have a question. I have decided to keep the defroster vents and have ran into a problem with the center console lining up. The dash is from a 98 mustang and the console is from a 2003 cobra. Do you have any ideas?
picture.php

You'll need to lean your dash forward more if you want the center console to fit under correctly. You will also need to fabricate a support bracket in the back of the center console to bolt it down to the floor, I fabricated a bracket and welded it to the floor, the console bolts down to the bracket.

also, are you using the Newer AC unit or the old one?

Here's mine:
MVC-370F.jpg

Kevins89notch

Established Member
That teal/black with the 03-04 cobra engine is my dream car. I already have the car, now I just need to win the lottery to afford the drivetrain.

98rs

Established Member
Great rides!! Just whant to know how hard it really is to do the convertion???? And about how much it $$$$$

Cobra4Me

Established Member
Great rides!! Just whant to know how hard it really is to do the convertion???? And about how much it $$$$$

It is not that expensive, you'll need a Fox Mustang, a wrecked 4.6 Mustang Donor (Cobras are always harder to find and expensive), and a lot of time and dedication.

The costs of mine:
87 Fox Mustang: 200.00 on eBay
4K miles 2003 GT wrecked: 2000.00, local auction
new Radiator: 140.00
needed a new sway bar from a fox GT: 40.00
other parts: 200.00 (includes fluids, filters, etc.)
Paint: (I painted myself) - 200.00
so for about 3,000 I have a brand new Car .

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
That red 4-eye is absolutely awesome.

I want to know where the hell the owner hid all of the wiring/vaccum lines/all of the other crap that should be in the engine bay. And how he did it, too.

Extremely impressive.

nik96

Established Member
95SC, Even tho this is a Fox thread, your car is the sickest sh*t ever. SN95 + Torque Thrust + Terminator Heart = FU****' WIN.

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
i would consider selling my 01 cobra, my new Honda 600RR and throw cash out to buy that 93 teal cobra, that is just sick

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Subscribing!! Any important info you guys have that have done this swap would be helpful. I have my motor/ tranny on hold for me til i get back from a deployment and then im going to start my swap into my black coupe! Should be a good time. keeps the pics coming guys! These are some amazing swaps!

Users who are viewing this thread