Foxbody

1996dohcsvt

Established Member
Am i foolish or what because i was entertaining a trade for a 87 mustang gt built t5 and bolt ons 120k but extra clean plus a jetski for my 96 mystic 82k what do u guys think only reason i thought about it was cuz i like fox's and cheaper to build and turbo:burnout: but idk what do u guys think:shrug:

mark23svt

Established Member
If you want an honest answer...no way.1st off you have a rare car (svt) and rare color.2nd I'm not a big fan of the interior or exterior. A sn95 dropped with nice wheels and exhaust is gorgeous. It's up to you brother but if its for the 5.0 then just get a sn95 5.0 best of both worlds. But trust me I love my 5.0 but, I really miss a 4v engine also and hope to get another one day.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
no never..hed be robbing you blind unless your cars a junk...buy a fox on the side for 1k bucks if you are really dying for one...

crazycarlo

Established Member
it all comes up to you man. If you dont mind having a slightly older car then go for it. They are like stated alot cheaper to work on and most mods cost less. Not to mention the used market is way bigger. Also if u like the look of the Sn-95 then by all means get a 94-95 cobra. Whatever u do man its just a car. If you not happy u can always sell that one and buy another 4v.

Users who are viewing this thread