Freak Show Fox - Love the hood and exhaust

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
No it's not. Watch the video again. I know what you saw though at the end. The only possibility is either the driver ducked down for the roll by shot, or the owner is dumb enough to slide over to the passenger seat while driving the car...which at this point, judging him by his taste in mods, I fully suspect he is that stupid.

Um, I can see the driver's head in the video ............. he's just doing a gangsta lean

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
The hate is strong, not every car is going to have ccw's, a polished catback, perfectly dropped suspension making 600rwhp. Its definitely unique and not really my cup of tea but it does grab my attention by the unusual mods. I think we get spoiled on expensive mods that owners put on there cars but I hate to say it, forged wheels, slammed suspension, and a ton of HP is more cookie cutter than people think.

:nono:

Well, technically mine makes 600rwhp at like 4800 rpm so maybe it isn't that cookie cutter.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Looks like a complete piece of ****! Oh wow, he spray painted the wheels and gas tank cover. I'm surprised he doesn't have a shop's name sticker in which they spell "custom" as if they have downs syndrome. Kystum Kreations

Then there's headlights that belong on a civic, fender stripes from a GM, a hood with fake damage like it's from a VW, and hinged like it's from a low rider.

This poor kid doesn't know WTF he's doing at all. Poor fox.

Side note, this is also why I hate foxbody groups on FB. They turn into a circle jerk of "OMG dude, that's awesome, way to make it look unique." and if you dare tell someone they are not a special and unique snowflake, and that they simply have no taste...you get banned.

latest

chuck.gif

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Oh here comes the "everyone is a unique butterfly" BS!

No.

Cultures and groups have norms and standards. You break norms, and you'll get called out on it, minus the younger generation who was raised with everyone getting a gold star for trying.

How is that b.s? Beauty is in the eye of beholder as long as he's proud of it what is it to? Does it give you a eye sore...you can easily look and move on. There are worse examples out there. I think the real hate is how it can closely resemble import mods and maybe that infuriates you guessing...

In last 2-4 years I notice more import car culture spill into american car culture and I think its cool to certain degree.

:nono:

Well, technically mine makes 600rwhp at like 4800 rpm so maybe it isn't that cookie cutter.

I was eluding to the typical terminator mods that people do lol, yours is very nice :)

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The hate is strong, not every car is going to have ccw's, a polished catback, perfectly dropped suspension making 600rwhp. Its definitely unique and not really my cup of tea but it does grab my attention by the unusual mods. I think we get spoiled on expensive mods that owners put on there cars but I hate to say it, forged wheels, slammed suspension, and a ton of HP is more cookie cutter than people think.

Being unique doesn't necessarily make something good. Personally I think it's crap.

Users who are viewing this thread