Free Video Shoot Orlando, FL

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
Overview:
I run a creative agency in Orlando, FL and we primarily focus on web design and digital advertising. We have recently started transitioning into the video production space and we are in need of cool content for our company demo reel. We are offering a free video shoot of your car, this will be very high end and will resemble something you would see in a major TV commercial.

Requirements:
I am a true Mustang enthusiast but it would "look" better if we had an exotic so I'd like to start there but and the end of the day a new generation Mustang will be just fine. We will also entertain something crazy modded or cool classics. You must bring the car to Florida, we will drive but we can't make it a crazy long trip.

What you get:
30 second tv commercial like edit featuring your car. You can post this video anywhere you like.

Our Work:
Take a look at our work, just so you know we are not some trashy company.

Please post pictures below and we will select our favorite car. Thanks!

[video=vimeo;133082383]https://vimeo.com/133082383[/video]

Last edited:

JeffSeb

Established Member
Oh man, if you guys ever open an office in the Seattle area let me know! That looks like a great company to work for

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I'm actually in Kissimmee/St. Cloud area. This would probably be pretty cool! Car has a CPR turbo kit amongst other mods.

Mustang11-4-14_zps30475fcb.jpg

9C96D125-5544-4E1F-BFC5-15E9079C7F86_zpsnlcjc5wo.jpg

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
It's a few gens old but if you're interested and are willing to make the trip, LMK.

04cobra8_zpsoovndbko.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a great opportunity for the lucky person chosen for the shoot. You folks do some really high quality stuff based on that video. Nice!!!

SignalZero, that first photo is killer! Really nice Mustang you have there.

jconnor3

Established Member
I work for a digital ad agency in Indianapolis doing the new biz development, I don't have an exotic for you to use, but we would take some of the clients you are looking to off-load so you can transition more to the video production space :) We Specialize in PPC but handle all things digital.

Video and company look great btw!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Where the hell are all these cars when I go to the track!?!? :beer: been looking for guys at OSW and see nobody

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
Thanks for all the comments guys. We are going to keep this open a little longer and see what pops up.

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
What a great opportunity for the lucky person chosen for the shoot. You folks do some really high quality stuff based on that video. Nice!!!

SignalZero, that first photo is killer! Really nice Mustang you have there.

Thanks for the good words!

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
I work for a digital ad agency in Indianapolis doing the new biz development, I don't have an exotic for you to use, but we would take some of the clients you are looking to off-load so you can transition more to the video production space :) We Specialize in PPC but handle all things digital.

Video and company look great btw!

Haha thanks for the offer. We will keep that in mind but I think our digital clients are going to stick around for a little while ;)

Users who are viewing this thread