Friday night GTG.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Damn good turn out last week! Hope to see everyone there this week. I hope to be there with my car tuned. Seeing how it's being tuned on Friday the 13th, I'ma little nervous about it. :lol:

When : Friday nights 8:30pm - whenever.

Where: Plano, Coit and 190 in the parking lot behind McDonalds.

** Don't forget to bring your fold out chairs to kick back and relax with the group.
And you few people standing around away from everyone stop being so damn shy and just come introduce yourself. **

See ya there.

THIS IS NOT A RACING GTG.

DO NOT be stupid in the parking lot.

DO NOT leave your trash in the parking lot.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
That means Trey and Sheldon.. park your cars at discount tire and walk over.

No need for that kind of trash in our parking lot.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
That means Trey and Sheldon.. park your cars at discount tire and walk over.

No need for that kind of trash in our parking lot.

If I do recall my motor is the original, and trey has just rebuilt the tranny with 60k+ miles.

I can gussy up a sideways driving mustard yellow motor blowing turd too. But it'd still be a piece of shit under the cash blanket on top of it.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
If I do recall my motor is the original, and trey has just rebuilt the tranny with 60k+ miles.
It actually made it 78K and I've had it since about 50K and haven't been all that nice to it. I give it props for making it that long.

If all goes as planned I'll go straight to Ennis after work, run my 13 (on Friday the 13th) and then be back in time for the meet. My money is on it raining and neither of those thing happening though. :(

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Hey sheldon, I love the shine on your car.. what product do you use? 800 grit?

Least I'm not going to get drug by an auto LS1 and finally have my big mouth beaten shut! :lol:

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
Hey sheldon, I love the shine on your car.. what product do you use? 800 grit?

Least I'm not going to get drug by an auto LS1 and finally have my big mouth beaten shut! :lol:

Atleast it drives strait. Maybe you should STOP for the ****ing red light next time.

Do all of you aerospace engineers have the common sense of a salmon?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
You have to be the straiGHt up dumbest mother****er I have ever met. Tons of people will back me up on that.

13 second cars should drive straight. Talking shit about 'stall nitrous gears' cars and how gay they are to want to go from dead stops... Look at yourself, you're a bone ass stock car with a pulley that only wants to run from 40 rolls. I'll spot you 5 cars and the leave from 40, we'll race to 140.. that should be about my 1/4 trap. 100 bucks. If you win, you can finally get yourself a ****ing haircut.

You should be able to drive around a sideways driving wrecked turd right? In your bad ass pulley only tired out stock motored piece of shit with a worn clutch.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Ken's 3.4 04 cobra.. 9.98 @ 138mph

Andrew, just because you own a racecar doesn't mean you know everything.

And Steve my car did 122 with a 95 eigth mile trap BEFORE THE STROKER. I've since trapped 100. Add it up, 122 + 5 = 127. And that's in hot air. MAYBE 130? 3 mph from 200+ rwhp? Start thinking for yourself, instead of listening to all these 'old school' racers.. only one of which showed up to help you when you needed it.

I know more than any of you assholes will admit. 100 dyno pulls on my car, most of them on the ported blower. I had that shit perfected.. this combo will be nothing less.. and it will hit those traps.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Its only a matter of time until he gets so pissed he can't stop arguing with someone long enough to catch his breath and dies. Then I'll take his car and ask the a BMW dealer if I can trade it because the amount of money in it is equal to the pricer of their 500 series.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
just because it makes the power doesn't mean it's gonna run the time. i definately hope you finally get the car where you want it.

if i can get out of work i may head out to the gtg friday night.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/f17/ken-tingles-3-4l-whippled-cobra-85114.html

Get a ****ing clue guys.

"Stock motor, T-56, solid rear, 3.4L Whipple
1.44 60' [email protected] 1/8 [email protected] 1/4"

Stock motor, last time I checked I'm running a ****ing 302.
Easy there killer.... Just because one person has ran X times don't mean everyone is going to. Once I finish working on my POS I will be more then happy to run you at Ennis or Dale. I should have my car ready by the street car shoot out on August 18th, maybe. I have to redo a few things on the N20 system too first though.

Andrew91GT

Established Member
foofinator said:
Andrew, just because you own a racecar doesn't mean you know everything.

Just because you recently showed up on the scene and missed what I've been doing for the last 6 years (as opposed to reading about on the internet) doesn't mean that I haven't actually been wrenching, racing, and learning.

The fact that I built my car up from a 13 second car to a 7 second car with ETs progressively falling into the
12's
11's
10's
9's
8's
etc.

spending time in all of those slots might mean that I have a clue as to what I'm talking about.

Combos I have raced:
Stock 302 with heads, intake, exhaust. (13.1 @ 106)
Above with cam (12.9 @ 107)
Above with slicks (12.5 @ 108)
Above with s-trim blower (11.32 @ 123)
Above with t-trim blower (10.8 @ 130)
N/A 348" low compression blower motor (11.48 @ 117)
Above with YS-trim blower and stick (9.8 @ 142)
Above with automatic (9.0 @ 152)
Above with 88mm turbo and drag radials (8.9 @ 159 on the limiter)
432 CID with 106mm turbo (5.0 @ 146 on low boost)

You'll need in the neighborhood of 110-115 traps in the 1/8th to trap 140 in the quarter.... and going from 100-110 takes a whole bunch of power! My car made 738 rwhp when I trapped in the low 140's, and the car weighed around 3250# or so with me in it. Your car weighs what, 3800# with you in it and makes in the ballpark of 600 rwhp? Maybe I missed something but I don't see you trapping 140. Go ahead, prove me wrong!

Here's an in car video showing what 140 traps (I think this was 142ish) is like for all you checkbook racers:

http://www.yerot.com/~aweil/movies/andrewvsalp.WMV

As far as Steve's concerned I think he should listen to me more often. After all, I have been there and done that.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
You'll need in the neighborhood of 110-115 traps in the 1/8th to trap 140 in the quarter.... and going from 100-110 takes a whole bunch of power!
I ran 138.7 with a 104.1 trap in the 1/8th...
LMFAO!

Everything else you said was true though, 100%, as I was there most of the time to witness it... Even the 110-115 trap is normal too, not many street cars back half near 35.:D

Users who are viewing this thread