Friday night GTG.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
It was good to see everyone there...oh wait, foof and I were the only ones from this thread to show up. :rollseyes

Andrew91GT

Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
It was good to see everyone there...oh wait, foof and I were the only ones from this thread to show up. :rollseyes
I was there for a little while. Went to a 9:45 movie so left around 9:25.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
MAF is pegged out. Currently looking for a 99-00 Lightning Meter to go with the MAFia that I need to put on.
Found you one... PM KH04L, I already wrote him to sell it to you... he wants $50.:beer:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
FoofKiller said:
MAF is pegged out. Currently looking for a 99-00 Lightning Meter to go with the MAFia that I need to put on.
Sergio has one. I could get it for you if you want. If you don't get that other one.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
04sleeper said:
Sergio has one. I could get it for you if you want. If you don't get that other one.

If you don't mind, find out what he wants for it. I've bought stuff from him before so I know it will work. If he wants too much I guess I'll PM that other guy about his.

Thanks guys.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
FoofKiller said:
If you don't mind, find out what he wants for it. I've bought stuff from him before so I know it will work. If he wants too much I guess I'll PM that other guy about his.

Thanks guys.
I'll give him a call and see what he wants. Maybe like $50 as well. Heck a brand new one is only $79.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
04sleeper said:
I'll give him a call and see what he wants. Maybe like $50 as well. Heck a brand new one is only $79.

Maybe he'll give it to me free since I have been such a good customer. :-D He's FAR surpassed that HP level, tell'em to help a guy out. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread