FRPP axle-backs

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
I just received the FRPP mufflers today from Tousley. Installation was easy as always, great fit. From what I can tell, these are very light, less than 10 lbs each!
The tips extend about as far as the stock ones, a lot less than the Magnaflows. I have only put around 20 miles on the car with these mufflers, but so far I love them. They are a bit higher pitched than the Magnaflows, but no drone whatsoever. While cruising they are mostly quiet, but under acceleration most definitely not! Here a few pics, I am also trying to figure out how to post a soundclip, so far no luck....
IMG_19151_zps38de1b0c.jpg

IMG_19161_zpsf6542336.jpg

IMG_19171_zpsfeefd6b4.jpg

IMG_19181_zps97687e11.jpg

Willie2

Established Member
can you put it on youtube and post the link? I'll PM you my email address.

Willie2

Established Member
I like them too, I just wish they would've slant cut the tips like factory.

Myfast70

Established Member
I've had Corsa before and they had the most horrible drone. I will end up purchasing a set of these when I decide that the exhaust needs upgrading. I like the tips but also wish they were slash cut.

chuckstang

Established Member
sounds pretty good. Why not try the boss side exhaust? I think that would be amazing. Havent seen a gt500 with this set up.

MNCobra

Established Member
sounds pretty good. Why not try the boss side exhaust? I think that would be amazing. Havent seen a gt500 with this set up.

i think there is a guy on here who did the boss side exhaust already...just cant think of his name...

xo5ox

Established Member
Looks and sounds great, I'm kind of torn between the FRPP exhaust and the Magnaflow comp exhaust :??: , which do you think is better overall ?

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
Looks and sounds great, I'm kind of torn between the FRPP exhaust and the Magnaflow comp exhaust :??: , which do you think is better overall ?

That would depend on the amount of noise you are looking for. The Magnaflow comp series is pretty much just straight pipe with no muffling whatsoever, the FRPP's are pretty quiet during cruising and just about the right amount of noise during accelaration. Only my opinion of course.......I believe Zeroescense has the comp series on his car, might want to PM him for his experience. I am now officially biased......

Users who are viewing this thread