FRPP/Boss 302 Laguna Seca 'X' Brace #M-6346612-A

shelby2

Established Member
The kit is only available in silver (more of a dark gun metal silver) price is still 935 shipping was cheap for how big this box is my total was still just under $1000. And my powder coated charged me like 60 bucks to make it white. Shipping was super fast check out Levitown Ford. Highly recomend them.

Mark

:rockon:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I didn't know they were discontinuing the red brace. That changes my thoughts on getting it powder coated to silver. Now that it can't be bought anymore, I think I'll keep it red. :pepper:

shelby2

Established Member
Green is sweet saw it on the roush,really stands out. For durability I recomend powder coating. However if u can't find the color you need paint is the next best thing. Good luck and you won't be disappointed in the kit.

:rockon:

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I missed this thread so much I had to bump it!

And with good news, she said yes!!!! Should have it in then next few days

acobra03

Established Member
Zporta, I just went through this entire post yesterday. Mine is on the way as well. To bad it's grey. I'll have to paint mine red. Good luck with yours.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Zporta, I just went through this entire post yesterday. Mine is on the way as well. To bad it's grey. I'll have to paint mine red. Good luck with yours.

Yea, I was planning on powdercoating blue from the get go. I just have to wait till after Carlisle

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
It puts a smile on my face to see that you guys have chosen to do this mod as well.

Good luck with the installation!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Thanks Tob! I have said from the start I love this mod.

Been busting my ass on the weekends making some side job cash and told the wife it's time for me to splurge. While she wasn't totally on board, she knew I wouldn't be happy till she said ok.

Once I finish the trunk I will be installing this kit

acobra03

Established Member
Received my X Brace/Rear Seat Delete yesterday. Dropped of the brace to be powder coated red today. I should have it back in a week. That's about 6 days to long!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
39D70380-DC08-4AD3-8E6D-144D4BF0E29F-6947-000002ACC561B849_zpsd4102155.jpg

Picked mine up as well. It will be grey untill after the Carlise show next month. My PC guy is in CA

But my stereo install needs to get done first

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Hmm. They've condensed the box.

Can't wait to see these two go in. Remember, peruse the instructions a time or two after ogling the hardware in the box. Then stare at the in-car rear seat area and mentally walk through the removal/install. Unless FRPP updated the instructions, there's a step out of place.

Good luck!

acobra03

Established Member
Zporta, I'm hoping to have it in for Carlisle. Maybe I'll see you there. I always see your Shelby but you're never around. I'll post some pictures when it's in Tob. Thanks for the advice.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Zporta, I'm hoping to have it in for Carlisle. Maybe I'll see you there. I always see your Shelby but you're never around. I'll post some pictures when it's in Tob. Thanks for the advice.

Yah try to find Zak and I at Carlisle. My car will be in airlifts booth. We are staying at hotel Carlisle

Users who are viewing this thread