FS: 03/04 Mirrors,SOS Pod w/guages,10k Hid headlight/Fog

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
The mirrors are in awesome shape and are off my 01 True Blue Cobra. The SOS guage pod and autometer(boost,oil pres) guages are perfect and not even 2 months old(pod is parchment in color). The HID(DDM Tuning) headlight/fog lights are both 10k Hi/Lo beam and have only been on the car for under 2 months with lifetime warranty.

03/04 Mirrors-$350 shipped

SOS Guage Pod w/Guages-$280 shipped

DDM HID kit-$100 shipped

Sorry there is no pics at this moment but I will get some up by tonight!
You can also call/text 865-382-0412 Thanks Corey

99SVTcobraVERT

do you have pics of the headlights and fog light HID's while on? is it a white light, blue or purple? and am i to understand this is foglight AND headlight WITH hi and low beam ? and is the kit professionally uninstalled? instructions? will someone be able to reinstall with no problems? please PM or email me. i will most likely take them and can paypal instantly.

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
I'll post a pic up of them on the car. This kit is pretty straight forward and all but it didn't come with instructions. I've got paypal but only used it to buy for stuff so I'll figure out how to receive a payment.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
In for HID pictures. Definatly interested. And recieving payment through paypal is easy. When someone sends you money it automatically goes into your Paypal balance, then you click transfer funds and you can send the funds to your bank, or keep them in your paypal account for other online purchases.

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
Sorry but these are the only pics I have of the HIDs on the car.

hids010.jpg

01COBRA001_crop.jpg

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Do you have to do any drilling or wiring to install the HIDs? Sorry to go way off topic, I want a set but have never looked into them or how they install.

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
No cutting or splicing. Everything jus plugs into each other. I can label each plug in and write you directions lol

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
ill take the lights if you mark everything and tell me where it goes..PM me your paypal..but i wont be a jerk if the other guys have dibs..but ill take em if they dont

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
RIO RED SNAKE PM me your email address and I will send you an invoice and you can click then pay. Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread