FS: 03 Black Cobra Coupe #216(11k miles, 2.3 whipple, E85, 700+ rwhp, 04sleeper Tune)

street591

®®®®
Established Member
awesome, any videos?

I have a couple pulling it out of the garage for the first time after the build and tune I can host and post but thats it, they aren't too eventful but more of a keepsake for my past cars. Would you like those?

Last edited:

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
I have a couple pulling it out of the garage for the first time after the build and tune I can host and post but thats it, they aren't too eventful but more of a keepsake for my past cars. Would you like those?

yes sure, if its not too much of a hassle?

jmrnjd

Established Member
Was the motor built or still stock? Heads 4or9 thread? Somebody was just telling me about your car in north hills.it's gorgeous.

street591

®®®®
Established Member
yes sure, if its not too much of a hassle?

I will work on getting them hosted for you.

Was the motor built or still stock? Heads 4or9 thread? Somebody was just telling me about your car in north hills.it's gorgeous.

Word travels fast haha

Stock motor. Motor isnt an issue with only 700hp. Number one problem is melting driver rear piston on 5th/6th gear pulls but thats what the head cooling mod protects. With the added protection of E85 (burns cooler, 110 octane, and allows added timing) and 04sleeper's perfect tuning, this thing is built to run forever. Not sure on the heads. It's a very early build number. I've always torqued the plugs to spec, used antiseize and dielectric grease. Never had a problem one bit!

Last edited:

cowboysNation1

Established Member
not a real big fan of black but goodness i fell in love with your car. someone is getting a hell of a car. GLWS!!!!:rockon:

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Damn I wish I could buy it back! GLWS!

Me too! I would love for it to go into the hands of someone who would care for it as much as I did/do.

bump for never been washed.. glws!!

Thank you

Original poster...GLWS! Beautiful Cobra!

Thank you

Hey man is ur cobra still forsale?

Currently, yes. Haven't drove it in a couple months and about to go into winter storage. Have a few guys interested and wanting to come look at it...

Original owner?

No. It was purchased from a older lady in NC by cozmo2806. I bought it with 7,000 miles from him and did a majority of the mods.

not a real big fan of black but goodness i fell in love with your car. someone is getting a hell of a car. GLWS!!!!:rockon:

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

If you were selling it for around $30,000.00 I would up there tomorrow taking off your hands.

Right at my asking price. Come get it!

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Getting ready to go into storage for the winter! Can sell with the brand new AFS chrome setup, or with a brand new black SVE series 1 wheels. Both look AMAZING!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread