FS: 03 Black Cobra Coupe #216(11k miles, 2.3 whipple, E85, 700+ rwhp, 04sleeper Tune)

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Great looking car - I know several guys who have seen it in person and it definitely is as nice as advertised. GLWS! What are you replacing it with...a GT350? :)

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Great looking car - I know several guys who have seen it in person and it definitely is as nice as advertised. GLWS! What are you replacing it with...a GT350? :)

Got a bunch of other toys I'd just like to upgrade some more. Or another terminator! LOL

Here's pics of the second set of wheels I currently have on turbotrails car for reference:

2A5A31C4-5A34-43FB-ACF2-711A76C8B666_zpshoi75qqk.jpg

7E9A6EF4-36DB-4F4F-B16A-291514342226_zpsvwvecche.jpg

Two 5.0s

Established Member
Cody, this is Kevin from SCS, are you interested in selling those black SVE wheels?

Car looks great BTW. Can't believe your selling. I know when i saw you at the cruise in Cranberry you were maybe thinking on selling but i didn't think you'd go through with it.

Whoever gets this car, know you are getting an exceptional car. Cody is a great guy. Good luck with sale buddy.

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Cody, this is Kevin from SCS, are you interested in selling those black SVE wheels?

Car looks great BTW. Can't believe your selling. I know when i saw you at the cruise in Cranberry you were maybe thinking on selling but i didn't think you'd go through with it.

Whoever gets this car, know you are getting an exceptional car. Cody is a great guy. Good luck with sale buddy.

Thanks for the kind words Kevin...I never thought I'd sell either but for me, this project is complete. Time to start a new journey with another terminator or something fresh I've never had before. Time will tell...

Sent you a PM on wheels. Thanks again

03cobraaa

Established Member
I'm surprised no one has jumped on it yet Cody. Exceptionally clean car. If it doesn't sell by spring and mine is ever back together well have to go to a couple shows. :rockon:

street591

®®®®
Established Member
I'm surprised no one has jumped on it yet Cody. Exceptionally clean car. If it doesn't sell by spring and mine is ever back together well have to go to a couple shows. :rockon:

For sure! Hopefully it's sold by then so I can start my new project and we can go to some shows with that car.

I've had a few solid offers on the car but not looking to come down much on the price at this point, if any at all. I remember searching for months on end to get the perfect car. Now it's cleaner than it was and fully complete. I wouldn't hesitate a second to DD this car as far as driveability and reliability goes, but would never put it through the weather or miles.

Thanks for the compliments Mitch! Text me with some progress pics of your car...and if you need any help or have any questions, don't hesitate. I'm always willing to help.

ThomasStark

I've never posted on this site before. I usually just sit back and admire, but I can't help but say that this car is simply stunning. GLWS

street591

®®®®
Established Member
I believe I got around to replying to all PMs and texts. If I missed someone, I apologize and please resend the message! Thanks

Last edited:

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Car currently has the blower removed. I can sell it with ANY blower the buyer would like and have it retuned with that setup.

Or could sell as-is and have the buyer install the blower of their choice for cheaper.

WOULD NEED FULL PAYMENT BEFORE PURCHASING BLOWER, OR BLOWER WOULD NEED TO BE PROVIDED.

**Just figured I'd throw this option out there and give a potential buyer a chance to customize the car before I choose for them and then list at full cost as-is.**

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread