FS: 03 Cobra F1 Procharger, Lawless 5.1, Fully Built!!

1996SVT

Established Member
Wow, that flat black gives it a fighter aircraft look! Like a bird o' prey! I'm sure the color isn't for everyone, but I think it fits nicely.

rip04ow

Established Member
sick car man ive been drooling over this thing for months my buddy has a similar setup 03 silver f1-r built motor from rich groh and big stuff, his shit is crazy but its not fully complete yet still needs longtubes and intercooler but anyways if you still have this in the end of october im gunna take it off your hands i know it worth every penny and in my opinion its cheap when you consider the cost of the car plus the stuff added. my buddys had the procharger already (f1) and he still had to dump 25 into it

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
the motor build is the sickest i've seen on a terminator..

the color fits the build perfectly.. and the price for this car is basically a steal...

I would have to put a matching hood and change rims.. But thats all for my taste..

VegasSE

Established Member
sick car man ive been drooling over this thing for months my buddy has a similar setup 03 silver f1-r built motor from rich groh and big stuff, his shit is crazy but its not fully complete yet still needs longtubes and intercooler but anyways if you still have this in the end of october im gunna take it off your hands i know it worth every penny and in my opinion its cheap when you consider the cost of the car plus the stuff added. my buddys had the procharger already (f1) and he still had to dump 25 into it

Sounds like a plan. Frankly, the car is just barely broken in from a complete build and I'm getting KILLED at the price it's up for. I just want to see it go to a good home for someone to enjoy and take care of.

the motor build is the sickest i've seen on a terminator..

the color fits the build perfectly.. and the price for this car is basically a steal...

I would have to put a matching hood and change rims.. But thats all for my taste..

If I was going to keep the car, I agree with you, I would change the wheels, but I'd rather leave that choice up to the taste of the new owner. :)

rip04ow

Established Member
Trust me the car would be in excellent hands i dont like to see sick cars like this get destroyed it will be in a climate controlled environment under covers when its not pounding the streets. just to make sure there wasnt any original body damage that helped decide on the color change was there? i would imagine not on a car like this but i cant have anything with any damage

rip04ow

Established Member
and my buddy has a set of 18 bbs rk wheels professionally redone in a custom one off color that would be sick on this

Last edited:

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
I do not know how you could NOT like this car, its soooo ****ing badass. I would murder for this car.. seriously, I would, if you want someone off'ed.. I'm here.

VegasSE

Established Member
Trust me the car would be in excellent hands i dont like to see sick cars like this get destroyed it will be in a climate controlled environment under covers when its not pounding the streets. just to make sure there wasnt any original body damage that helped decide on the color change was there? i would imagine not on a car like this but i cant have anything with any damage

It has a 100% clean carfax and has never been hit or had any type of body damage at all. It is pristine. :)

I do not know how you could NOT like this car, its soooo ****ing badass. I would murder for this car.. seriously, I would, if you want someone off'ed.. I'm here.

:lol: Thanks for the offer, but not at this time. :lol:

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
i been off svtp for sometime. wondered if this car was still around. im still in love with it. god i wish i would win the lottery, seeing as im cobra-less now :(

VegasSE

Established Member
i been off svtp for sometime. wondered if this car was still around. im still in love with it. god i wish i would win the lottery, seeing as im cobra-less now :(

:lol: Yes I still have it. I must have 100 hours of phone conversations in interested buyers and another 100 trade offers, but she's still here. I just need to put up some vids of the car running and get our dyno computer fixed so I can convert and post the PDF's.

Blackedout

Established Member
SWEET MARY.... :thumbsup: Just read through all the posts.... That motor is incrediable... NEED VIDEO.... Have been thinking going the F1-A cogg route with 4R70 trans....

VegasSE

Established Member
SWEET MARY.... :thumbsup: Just read through all the posts.... That motor is incrediable... NEED VIDEO.... Have been thinking going the F1-A cogg route with 4R70 trans....

We shot a little video today of a walkaround. I'll post it when It's ready.

VegasSE

Established Member
Video walk around

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSmM9_fHtl8"]YouTube - Insane Speed VegasSE 1100 Horsepower Mustang Cobra[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread