FS: 03 Cobra F1 Procharger, Lawless 5.1, Fully Built!!

VegasSE

Established Member
THANKS for the VID.... :rockon: Now we just need that BEAST on the DYNO.... and of course we will need a VIDEO of that... :burnout:

I'll try. The dyno room is VERY loud and resonating so the sound in those vids never really comes out well in our dyno room. Now that I put the small blower cog on, it's time to ring it out.

VegasSE

Established Member
Just aired up the tires from the amount of tire kicking I get constantly on this car. :lol: Come on gentlemen.....someone has to have the means to buy one of the baddest street Cobras you will ever see. $100,000+ build just broken in and about 40% of the cost to build it. What more could you possibly want?

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
How about 20% of the build cost :) LOL

Beautiful car. I am actually loving the strawberry fox with Dart you jsut did. I wanted it in its prior state, now its more drool worthy... Did you end up changing colors?

Ahh well, wrong thread, bump for you!

VegasSE

Established Member
How about 20% of the build cost :) LOL

Beautiful car. I am actually loving the strawberry fox with Dart you jsut did. I wanted it in its prior state, now its more drool worthy... Did you end up changing colors?

Ahh well, wrong thread, bump for you!

Ahhh dare to dream. :lol:

As for the Fox, I just went Dart block 347, callies crank, scat h-beams, pistons, single billet GT42-76 Precision turbo, TKO 600, kevlar clutch, etc.....she puts down just over 700rwhp on 91 octane. I still have the Cervini's 2.5 inch cowl hood and Saleen wing, and it's getting painted Kona Blue here shortly.

VegasSE

Established Member
Someone make me a REASONABLE offer on this car. I really would like to not have to see it just sitting there everyday waiting to be adopted. :lol:

VegasSE

Established Member
Going to crank her up next week and see what it will make rung out. I'd really like to find her a nice home before winter.

boatcop1

Established Member
I hate to say it but I'm starting to think this thing wont sell. OP what is your plan if it dont sell? Just curious

VegasSE

Established Member
I hate to say it but I'm starting to think this thing wont sell. OP what is your plan if it dont sell? Just curious

As many calls as I take on it....it absolutely will sell when the right buyer comes along. I realize it's a VERY special car and is going to take the right buyer to commit to a car of this caliber. The only consistent thing I hear is that guys wish it did NOT have a cage so if I still have it in another month, I'm going to cut the cage out of the car and return it to a true street car.

VegasSE

Established Member
YES, since I've been asked a few times, we will cut the cage out for anyone who buys the car if they choose.....at no cost to the buyer.

boatcop1

Established Member
I dont know too many people who wouldn't love to have it. It would be a shame to cut the cage out, It's such a great build but hey money talks i guess! GLWS man, it sure is sinister!

VegasSE

Established Member
I dont know too many people who wouldn't love to have it. It would be a shame to cut the cage out, It's such a great build but hey money talks i guess! GLWS man, it sure is sinister!

I'll do whatever the buyer wants to get it gone. I just really would like to get this car sold asap.

Users who are viewing this thread