FS: 03 Cobra Motor

fordcrazy302

Established Member
because the motor has 102k on it and I don't see it going 102k more with the way I would drive it. Plus, for my application, I would need an engine with a bottom end that is forged. So for me... machined is a must. Like I was saying, MMR has a machined cobra block with forged internals rated to 900HP for about 3,000.

727Cobra

Established Member
This motor was completely stock until 3k miles ago.. I would say this motor is lot healthier than any lower mileage motor that has been pullied and beat on for a while. There is no need to machine any part of this motor as it runs perfectly, many people can vouch for that.

Also, it says above that I'm open to offers, but not crackhead offers. If you want to spend 3k on something that is forged and balk at me because you say that my motor isn't "forged" then you should learn a few things. You won't touch my price after you buy everything that you will need after getting that forged bottom end. Good luck on trying to talk the pants off of someone else.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i love how he is comparing a forged 03 cobra motor oil pan to valve covers to an MMR shortblock...search MMR there has been more than a couple failures.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
Dude stick with your price, I have one for sale as well and also get guys saying you can get "x" shortblock for 3000 or whatever.... Little stuff like front cover, oil pan, pump ect it adds up very fast, so stick with it I'm sure you will get it...

Users who are viewing this thread