FS: 04 Competition Orange Cobra Coupe (SoCal)

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
I'm just putting this out for someone looking for a Comp Orange Cobra in the next couple of months. The car should be ready to go in mid-December at the earliest. I recently had the motor rebuilt and have been in Afghanistan for the past year so it still needs to be broken in and tuned.

2004 Competition Orange Cobra
49,xxx miles
2nd Owner

Rebuilt stock motor (750 miles currently)
- I can get the full list of upgrades at a later time
Posi Race Port Eaton
2.76 Upper Pulley
4lbs Lower Pulley
JLT Cold Air Intake
Dragon Single Blade Throttle Body
Ported Dragon Plenum
EGR Deleted
JBA Shorty Headers
JBA Catless H-Pipe
SLP Loudmouth Catback
Kenne Bell 40-amp Boost-A-Pump
McLeod RST Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
B&M Short Shifter
02120NOS Nitrous Plate Kit

All work and tuning has been done by Greg at Racer's Edge Tuning. The car runs excellent right now after the motor was rebuilt. I am not currently looking for trades, I'm moving to Japan and simply don't want it to sit in storage for 3 years.

Asking $23,000 or best offer

Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Post some more pics and especially of the interior. Its still early and people will start to look more. Don't get discouraged. Someone out there always wants a Comp Orange Cobra.

MurderedMach

Established Member
I'm very interested. Your a bit of a drive a way...and I feel you might have the "Mystichrome" tax put into your price.

Shoot me a text if its negotiable.

501-749-4630

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I'm very interested. Your a bit of a drive a way...and I feel you might have the "Mystichrome" tax put into your price.

501-749-4630

I may be biased because I own one, but I feel like if you have a limited production color you should be allowed to price your car accordingly...

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
The motor was rebuilt due to damage from a broken Eaton I put on the car. I bought a ported Eaton from a member on here and the interior gears were broken and it put several pieces of metal through the motor damaging two pistons. This is a picture of the damage to the short block.
IMG-20111206-00046.jpg

The motor received 8 new pistons and resurfaced heads. There was some more done, but the full list is at my house in California. I sent my original Eaton out for porting and that blower is now on the car. The motor went while being tuned at RET and Greg personally did all the work on the car. Anyone can ask around and you will find he is one of the best (if not the best) in SoCal when it comes to Cobras. As far as the interior pictures go, I do not have any on photobucket and cannot take new pictures until I get home. This ad might be a little premature, but I would like to get this thing sold quickly or I don't think I'll be able to let it go.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

:lol: :dw: the "comp orange tax" has always been higher than the "mystichrome tax" :rockon:

glws op!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
:lol: :dw: the "comp orange tax" has always been higher than the "mystichrome tax" :rockon:

glws op!

agreed. i see mystichromes running the streets occasionally. i almost never see CO coupe OR verts. its like the 50 foot shark... you KNOW they exist but you never see one :read:

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
i been looking at cobras for about 3 or 4 months give or take and this price is not bad for a comp orange cobra. glws op. also just for seller help who did the reubild as well for paper work on rebuild. kinda hard to buy something from someone who is leaving state.

countrysvt

Established Member
2004 Mustang Cobra

Color

Paint Code

Body Type

Charcoal
Interior Trim

Medium Graphite
Interior Trim

Mystichrome
Interior Trim

Production
Totals

Screaming Yellow

D6

Coupe

Black

UA

Coupe

Oxford
White

Z1

Coupe

Torch
Red

D3

Coupe

Mystichrome

G6

Coupe

Silver
Metallic

YN

Coupe

Redfire

G2

Coupe

Competition Orange

CY

Coupe

Screaming Yellow

D6

Convertible

Black

UA

Convertible

Oxford
White

Z1

Convertible

Torch
Red

D3

Convertible

Mystichrome

G6

Convertible

Silver
Metallic

YN

Convertible

Redfire

G2

Convertible

Competition Orange

CY

Convertible

Total 2004 Production

Blitz34

Established Member
I almost can't stand to look at this thread. The price is right. If you wanted a trade it would be gone. I have NEVER seen a CO in person and only one CO mach 1. I'd love to own it, but I can't get rid of my 2012 kia forte.

AdamSVT

Established Member
I almost can't stand to look at this thread. The price is right. If you wanted a trade it would be gone. I have NEVER seen a CO in person and only one CO mach 1. I'd love to own it, but I can't get rid of my 2012 kia forte.

Agreed. GLWS my dad had a CO mach 1...Great color was my second choice to Mystichrome. Hope you get what you want for this beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread