FS: 1998 Cobra Black on black stock! great condition!

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
just throwing this up here and a few of my favorite forums before I really try and sell her. clean title and clean carfax!!

Basically it is a 1998 Cobra coupe 5 speed that is about 97xxx and is 99.99% stock. The only mod is a aftermarket catted hpipe. I believe its a mac pipe. I assume it was replaced because the stock cats burnt out or clogged up. Other then that its stock. even down to the shifter and intake. All 4 tires are almost new. brakes are new.

I purchased the car about 3 weeks ago from a fellow member and he bought the car with a rod knock, he lost intrest in the car. I picked it up with the rod knock. I pulled the motor and took it to my machine shop. turned out the crank was scored beyond repair and it was just way to much to repair it. So I am keeping the teksid block for my 96 cobra built over the winter and I purchased a complete 1998 (teksid) longblock from prestige mustang (have all reciepts) and put her in. The motor has 62K miles and a 90 day warranty. never had a issue with any of todds (owner of prestige mustang) engines before.

Black on black paint is in GREAT shape for being 11 years old. There is one nick/scratch about 4 inches long under the drivers foglight. The rest of the paint is in almost mint condition. no dings or dents anywhere on the car. the leather is in better condition then cars ive seen with half the miles on it! no rips/tears or wear anywhere on the seats or bolsters. no games/no stories. open to trades (Diesel quad cab, C5Z, C6Z, viper, other cobras, ect)

SOLD!!

Sorry the pics are not good. It snowed almost 2 feet but I had to get something up. The car is MUCH MUCH nicer looking then in the pics.
Finally some pics for everybody.
blackcobra8.gif

blackcobra7.gif

blackcobra2.gif

blackcobra1.gif

IMG_0629.gif

IMG_0631.gif

blackcobra.gif

610 587 7149 is my cell
[email protected]

thanks
Kevin! :beer:

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
just to clear things up.. ive had 4 pms already and I with the questions was is this a coupe or conv with the whole black on black saying...

this car is a coupe! it is black! with Black LEATHER :) pics up next week

TradSkin1888

Wants A '98 Cobra
Established Member
where are you located? im in Cleveland, and ive been in the market for a '96-'98 Cobra ever since i rode in my first one. the only road block has been money, im back in school and am having a hard time finding a job that can work around my classes. i will be looking into financing as soon as i get another job.

Users who are viewing this thread