FS: 1998 Cobra Black on black stock! great condition!

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
ya and hes in pa. ready to find his address and pay himn a visit. he said someone hacked into his ebay account but he said he would pay my ebay fees if I didnt bash his rating so I dunno what im gonna do yet.

69fb

Established Member
ya and hes in pa. ready to find his address and pay himn a visit. he said someone hacked into his ebay account but he said he would pay my ebay fees if I didnt bash his rating so I dunno what im gonna do yet.

Where at in PA?

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
buddy. you can do a search on me.. and my skills and the sales ive done on this forum. Ive built a ton of these cars. I could of simply ever told anyone about the new motor but thats bs. I take extreme pride in my name and my word. If you ask anyone who has done business with me.. (pm me if you want references) I am a straight up guy. this motor is very strong. I would be much rather a 60K motor with a warranty then a 98K no warranty motor. If i didnt have to sell it, I would keep it as a DD for the spring but I just need cash right now

imstillclowning

Established Member
cobra

if your willing to hold it for me until june then id def. take it off of your hands.. i have a 98 vert black on black cobra that im still paying off. it'll be paid off in june. Id' buy it for my wife haha, just thought id throw it out there.. ill buy it from you for 8000 if your willing to wait?

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
hmmm send me a $6000 deposit and Ill wait till june :) I doubt Ill have the car by then. if your serious. get another loan quick and steal it while i need cash. If this thing doesnt sell this week. ill be keeping it and just pulling more cash out of my money market which im trying to avoid but whatever happens happens

benulis55

Established Member
wheres that quote from? I'm having a car shipped from TX to PA and its costing 1050. Please share this info. It needs to be an enclosed trailers though.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I just googled auto shipping quotes. filled out a few forms and got a bunch of quotes anywhere from 500-700 because I had to get my old whippled cobra shipped up from austin tx. I think it was around 550 door to door service.

Users who are viewing this thread