FS: 2.8LC Kenne Bell Mammoth & AR Headers with xpipe

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Contact Alex at 718-644-2182

Around 500 miles on the blower, mint condition. Comes with 3 different size pullies and a roush tensioner for no belt slip. $5000
mms_picturejpgkbs.gif

AR headers and xpipe also 500 miles on them in mint condition. $1000 SOLD
mms_picturejpgheader.gif

MEGA Driver module to controle 3 pumps. $300
DSC00092.gif

Last edited:

fasterthanyou

Established Member
The headers and xpipe are all 3"
As for the egr i dont think so

What cat back were you able to run? The set up I was going to buy was exactly what your selling. 3" all the way but has a 2.5" outlet to run all your normal catbacks. Very interested, does the price include shipping? I'm in STL.

Last edited:

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
What cat back were you able to run? The set up I was going to buy was exactly what your selling. 3" all the way but has a 2.5" outlet to run all your normal catbacks. Very interested, does the price include shipping? I'm in STL.

The best setup you can buy for the most power and great sound is AR 3" headers 3" xpipe and a mac 3" Catback. Trust me you want to go that path!!
As for shipping no but we can work something out. Do understand just the headers cost 1400

fasterthanyou

Established Member
The best setup you can buy for the most power and great sound is AR 3" headers 3" xpipe and a mac 3" Catback. Trust me you want to go that path!!
As for shipping no but we can work something out. Do understand just the headers cost 1400

Lol, yeah, this isn't my first rodeo if you meant headers and x pipe. Actually could have got them for 1250 Had I made use of the sale. I am not a fan of MAC. Power is not my concern. Longevity is and is why I'm going Arh. Let me do some research on who all has a 3" system. My last headers rusted from the inside out. Worst case I could make my own cat back.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Lol, yeah, this isn't my first rodeo if you meant headers and x pipe. Actually could have got them for 1250 Had I made use of the sale. I am not a fan of MAC. Power is not my concern. Longevity is and is why I'm going Arh. Let me do some research on who all has a 3" system. My last headers rusted from the inside out. Worst case I could make my own cat back.

Not a fan of mac? thats a first. bassani makes 3" catback and someother company dont remmeber. Do some research let me know what you want to do.

Wayneo

Established Member
I had the mac ss cat back for about 2 days. Sounded awesome, fit meant quality wasnt up to my standers so I sent it back after alot of bitching. The shitty part was I spent 8 hours polishing it before I put it on and you could even see the pipes plus the one side I couldn't get straight to save my life. If the mac cat backs had better fit meant its the only way I'd go.
Sorry for my comment just had to say it for some reason. GLWS

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
I had the mac ss cat back for about 2 days. Sounded awesome, fit meant quality wasnt up to my standers so I sent it back after alot of bitching. The shitty part was I spent 8 hours polishing it before I put it on and you could even see the pipes plus the one side I couldn't get straight to save my life. If the mac cat backs had better fit meant its the only way I'd go.
Sorry for my comment just had to say it for some reason. GLWS

Damn bro thats sounds not so good. We all have mac on our cars and never had a problem. First time i hear suck bad things.

Users who are viewing this thread