FS: 2.8LC Kenne Bell Mammoth & AR Headers with xpipe

mach1033

Established Member
I'm interested in the headers if cbr respol still wants the x pipe. I will save you the hassle of shipping cause I will come to you and pick them up.

cbr repsol

Established Member
I'm interested in the headers if cbr respol still wants the x pipe. I will save you the hassle of shipping cause I will come to you and pick them up.

ill do this deal. Al I can pay u to ship xpipe..as always whatever it cost.

Last edited:

mach1033

Established Member
Ok cool and if the price is good I can meet you this Saturday. What part of Brooklyn are you from? I will be picking up both the headers and x pipe from you in order to sweeten the deal.

Last edited:

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Ok cool and if the price is good I can meet you this Saturday. What part of Brooklyn are you from? I will be picking up both the headers and x pipe from you in order to sweeten the deal.

What? I dont understand, i thought you just wanted the headers and the other guy the xpipe. How are you taking both?

cbr repsol

Established Member
What? I dont understand, i thought you just wanted the headers and the other guy the xpipe. How are you taking both?

he is a good friend of mine...i told him to pick up both and then i would pay him for the x pipe and shipping since i bought some other stuff from him that he is gonna ship out to me as well.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
he is a good friend of mine...i told him to pick up both and then i would pay him for the x pipe and shipping since i bought some other stuff from him that he is gonna ship out to me as well.

Gotcha. ill have the price for you both tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread