FS: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra T-76 turbo!

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Oh and btw I wasted my time and money. I gave him $450 for meeting me not to mention $250 in gas I spent to look at a car that was misrepresented. But I'm not gonna junk up his thread Anymore

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Oh and btw I wasted my time and money. I gave him $450 for meeting me not to mention $250 in gas I spent to look at a car that was misrepresented. But I'm not gonna junk up his thread Anymore

thanks man. like I said when we were there. wish it didnt scare you that a solid bushing irs makes a creek and the dif has a small leak. I think your just really used to having a solid axle and not having to deal with a IRS. almost every single one I have ever seen has a leak and makes noise from either old bushings, they almost all have a clunk from that. or the opposite like this where there is nothing giving it room to move around.

I just spent my entire sunday tearing it apart and going over everything so the next person doesnt have to worry about the dif leakage. and I thanked ya for atleast paying for my trip. I still think your a good guy to deal with. it just is what it is.

this car stands tall. my rep speaks for itself. the car is not showroom quality. its not a a garage queen. its also not a beater by any means, its not abused or all banged up. its very cheap and it a great deal for someone that wants something they can enjoy, rip on and not worry about anything. the car wasnt for you. not a big deal. im sure someone will grab it up and enjoy it. glws on yours aswell.

Last edited:

Dakota0990

Bottle Baby 5.0
Established Member
Waiting on insurance check to come in mail. If it comes in soon this WILL be mine. Check my thread in road-side called "almost makes you wanna cry" to see the reason for the check.

Dakota0990

Bottle Baby 5.0
Established Member
Got a call today from APAC trying to settle outta court for 75k, almost bit but my lawyer said HELL NO!! lol I want this car soooo bad and that offer is sooooooo tempting.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Got a call today from APAC trying to settle outta court for 75k, almost bit but my lawyer said HELL NO!! lol I want this car soooo bad and that offer is sooooooo tempting.

looks like it might be gone today man. honestly its not worth taking a short settlement over a car. esp if they give you 200K or something stupid like that.

Users who are viewing this thread