FS: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra T-76 turbo!

Evo2SVT

Established Member
Let me know if the deal falls threw. I am in NJ and possibly selling my car in the next day or two

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
back up for sale! TTT!

nast97 said it had a noise in the rear and a fluid leak from the IRS. 4 bolts backed out a little. tightened them up and refilled fluid. typical irs with no lock tight and solid bushings virbating out a little from previous owner. I guess I should of gone over the car, but I was in a rush to leave right after work and didnt have time.

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Damn. He drove all the way up and didnt buy it because the over was leaking..

we met half way (6 hours for me and him each way) said he heard a "grind" in the rear. I got home and put 30 miles on the car last night out through town and didnt hear anything. I put it in the air yesterday and the only thing I saw that even came close was the muffer close to the driveshaft maybe it was touching when the suspension was under load but I didnt see any marks on it. and the fluid because of the IRS cover bolts. damn I hate IRS sometimes.

oh well. life goes on. Ill sit on it till winter is over. ohwell.

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
also took a quick idle/rev vid. sorry this vid sucks. the cam is def from the corvette and I got a text in the middle of the vid
th_VIDEO0004.gif

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
well I pulled out the rear and went through it with a close eye. the pumpkin has been resealed and no longer leaks and every single bushing is TIGHT! Ill post pics soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread