FS: 2004 Cobra Mystichrome Coupe w/ LOW MILEAGE!

KevinD92

Established Member
I have a 2004 Mystichrome Coupe with ~11,600 miles that I'm looking to sell for $24,500. All modifications have less than 3k miles and all stock parts are included minus the midpipe/catback. The title is 100% CLEAN AND IN HAND!

* The car was in a minor accident and the driver's door and rear QP have been repainted. There was absolutely no frame damage - it was purely cosmetic. This accident is NOT ON THE CARFAX REPORT. The rear bumper has a spot that is spider-webbing and the wheel wells have some rock chips from driving. Here is a video I took of all the flaws I found. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntsphvupfmfe1cm/Video Oct 08, 6 15 45 PM.mov?dl=0

Modifications:

2.8 Upper Pulley
Accufab Single Blade Throttle Body
Borla Stinger Catback (hand polished)
Bassani Stainless X Pipe w/ Removable High Flow Cats
MGW Short Shifter (newest model w/ Comfort handle)
K&N FPIK Cold Air Intake
SCT X3 Tuner w/ Bama Tunes for Life
Welded Subframe Connectors

MMD Hood Struts
MGW Satin Interior Trim (Uninstalled)
Bullitt Shift Bezel
MGW Satin E-Brake Handle
Diode Dynamics Stage 2 LED Kit
6000K HID Headlights & Foglights
Stainless/Polished Rear Bumper Inserts
Shorty Antenna
20% Llumar Window Tint
MGW Cobra Emblem Gripper Shift Knob
1" Stainless Steel Wheel Spacers (F&R)
Extra Set of Stock Springs (Planned on Cutting)

Pictures can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a5c19hzdacepzwg/AABaHuxXUBVlv-fzK-9QxaTGa?dl=0

Last edited:

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Beautiful car! To bad it has so many imperfections here and there. That paint is just so much to repair. $25k might be a lot for a car that needs $2-3k worth of paint work. Seriously though, good luck man, someone will take it off your hands.

KevinD92

Established Member
Sorry, there's nowhere near 2-3k worth of paint work needed on this car. Also, minor rock chips will happen unless you drive the car around town at 15 MPH. I appreciate your input but there's no need to leave your opinion if you have no interest in buying it.

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Beautiful car! To bad it has so many imperfections here and there. That paint is just so much to repair. $25k might be a lot for a car that needs $2-3k worth of paint work. Seriously though, good luck man, someone will take it off your hands.

i agree

GLWS

mormonstang

Established Member

Lol if you seriously think you are going to find a paint perfect mystichrome, goodluck dude. They are 10 years old, you can take perfect car of the paint and it will still have imperfections. What you are looking for is a garage queen apparently.

DIZMANGA

Established Member
Worth every penny IMO. My mystichrome has the same chips in the same spots. Mine even has spiderwebbing on the rear bumper as well. GLWS!!

Users who are viewing this thread