FS: 2004 Cobra Mystichrome Coupe w/ LOW MILEAGE!

KevinD92

Established Member
Thanks for the bump, but everything has been factored into the price. I'm not shelling out anymore money for my asking price.

KevinD92

Established Member
I detail on the side and the car is swirl free. Always protected with a sealant and occasionally topped with a Caranuba.

Franco

Established Member
Good luck op, definitely a fair price. Notice people saying it isn't worth that don't have terminators and want the price of them to drop? makes me chuckle, worth all of that OP

x2 agreed terminators are only going up and mystichrome is a sick color

07gttom

Established Member
45,023. Your car check in EbaY shows in 2010 the second owner titled the car with that many miles. What's the story with that?

KevinD92

Established Member
Yup, that's exactly what happened with the previous owner. I had the issue fixed right when I bought the car and the title has the correct mileage.

JackisBack

Established Member
Single mistakes like that can and do happen. What bothers me is this. Carfax show 28,928 on 11-28-2006 at Chapman of Philadelphia. Then on 3-26-2010 it shows a state inspection at McCaffery Ford & Kia in Langhorne, PA. at 39,001. Then add the AutoCheck 45,023 Philly title on 05-07-2010. Then we have the new owner title at 5,778 on 10-15-2013. When looking at all this it would seem that the only single mistake could be the last one. I am a serious buyer but after seeing all this there has to be some doubt as to the authentic mileage unless someone can provide yearly inspections with mileages that make some sense. The car is nice and valuable but to add for ultra low mileage I think we need to see more.

KevinD92

Established Member
I have the inspection records from the first owner. The second owner had it done under the table as his buddy did the inspections for him. The DMV wouldn't have adjusted the mileage for me if they werent absolutely positive that a mistake was made. I can send pictures of those inspection records if you PM me your cell phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread